Naish S27 Jet MA Semi Complete Lower Foil Package
JET MA 850, 1000, 1200, 1600 and 2000
Naish is pleased to introduce the MA series. This new design marries the proven DNA of the successful Naish HA series with a medium aspect ratio ('MA') planform. The reduced span results in faster, more responsive turning while the global geometry delivers the perfect balance of early take off, roll stability and pitch control at speed. The truncated wingtip concept provides the maximum possible glide for the reduced span, making maneuvers effortless while significantly reducing drag for higher top speeds - the bluntness of the tip is also an important safety feature. The result is a foil that is both easy to ride and yet offers top performance for riders pushing the limits with jumping and maneuvers.
This new design is offered in a full range of sizes so that riders of different weights and skill levels can optimize their set up for the ultimate wing foiling experience.
- 100% Pre-preg 3K High Gloss Carbon Fiber Front Wing and Stabilizer
- CNC Precision Cut Lightweight Aluminum Fuselage with Corrosion Resistant Stainless Steel M6 Helicoils for the Front Wing and Stabilizer Connection
- Stainless Steel M6 Torx T30 Hardware for all Screwed Connections
- Jet MA 850, 1000, 1200, 1600 or 2000 Front Wing
- Jet HA 220, 280 or 310 Stabilizer
- 64 cm Fuselage
- 5 x 20 mm Torx Head Stainless Steel Screws (Connects Wings to Fuselage) = Superior torque + corrosion resistant
- 4 x 30 mm M6 T30 Torx Head Stainless Steel Screws and 4 x M6 T nuts (Connects Standard Plate to Board) = Superior torque + corrosion resistant
- EVA Wing and Stabilizer Covers
- Carry Case
- Naish Torx T30 Driver
KITE PADDLE SURF WARRANTY/RETURN POLICY
We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary.
Its important to us that you're stoked about what you've purchased from Kite Paddle Surf. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase give us a call (
We are not able to take returns or exchanges on wetsuits that have been in the water so, please make sure it fits BEFORE you get in the water.
Click here for our full Return Policy.