Naish S26 Hover Carbon Ultra Wing Foil Board
Due to their higher volume-to-length ratio and the option to ride with straps the 40L, 50L and 60L boards have gained in popularity. Those sizes have been fine-tuned to be used for both Wing-Surfing and surf foiling. The foil track boxes and the tail kick were moved 1.5 inches towards the tail to increase options for lighter riders mounting their foils for surf foiling.
All models have a decreased nose and tail width. This is more apparent on the smaller sizes up to the 95L and only slightly visible for sizes above 95L. The result is reduced swing weight, benefiting its use with the Wing-surfer, especially in windier conditions.
The foil track positioning has been moved closer to the tail on all sizes. This adjustment is more significant on the smaller sizes than on the bigger sizes. The tail kick was moved further back to align with the foil track boxes, lengthening the waterline which results in an earlier lift-off. The double concave nose shape was accentuated, softening re-entry when coming off the foil.
3k Carbon/Wood CNC EPS Core Construction
- Lightweight CNC cut EPS core
- High-density deck-to-bottom foil track system with carbon reinforcement.
- Full 3K carbon deck with a wood sandwich and double wood in the stance area
- 3K carbon reinforced wood sandwich bottom
- Kevlar reinforced rails
- Carbon strip bottom stringer
- Diamond die cut EVA pad with micro dot embossing
- Deck foot arch support
- Beveled tail kick area
Foot Strap Insert Layout
Minimum stance width widened by 5 cm
- 6 hole inserts for front strap positions
- The layout allows for dual strap setup (backstrap straight - front strap angled for goofy or regular stance)
- Windsurf style 3 strap setup
- Front: Parallel double strap setup
2021 Naish Hover Carbon Ultra Wing Foil Board - At a Glance
KITE PADDLE SURF WARRANTY/RETURN POLICY
We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary.
Its important to us that you're stoked about what you've purchased from Kite Paddle Surf. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase give us a call (
We are not able to take returns or exchanges on wetsuits that have been in the water so, please make sure it fits BEFORE you get in the water.
Click here for our full Return Policy.