Naish S25 Jet HA 1400/75 Complete Foil
Expert Performance Foil Surfing/Downwind Foiling/Wing-Surfing
Designed for advanced and semi-advanced foilers looking to push their performance levels in surf, SUP, Wing-surfer, and downwind foiling. New for this season is the 1040 and 2140, further expanding the HA range. These wings feature high aspect ratio planforms and proprietary thin section profiles - the result is a maximum glide, excellent pumping, and improved top speed while still maintaining the excellent turning and control that defines the Jet range. To complement the high-end performance of these new wings, the complete foils feature a new high aspect stabilizer that emphasizes pumping ability and glide. Designed with a thinner profile and higher aspect ratio, they support the high speed of the HA front wings while giving excellent response to rider input.
Naish Aluminum Mast are available as Direct Connect as well as Deep Tuttle and Abracadabra Connection Systems
- 100% Pre-preg 3k High Gloss Carbon Fiber Front Wing and Stabilizer
- Stainless Steel M6 Torx T30 Hardware for all Screwed Connections
- Lightweight, Foam Filled Aircraft Grade, Triple Stringer Extruded Aluminum Mast with bonded and Screwed Connections
- CNC Precision Cut lightweight Aluminum Fuselage with Corrosion Resistant Stainless Steel M6 Helicoils for the Front Wing and Stabilizer Connection
- Jet HA 1400 Front Wing
- 75 cm Mast
- 5 x 20 mm Torx Head Stainless Steel Screws (Connects Wings to Fuselage)= Superior torque + corrosion resistance.
- 4 x 25 mm Torx Head Stainless Steel Screws and 4 x M6 Tab (Connects Standard Plate to Board) = Superior torque + corrosion resistant
- Carry Case
- Stabilizer HA 280
- 64 cm Fuselage
- 3 x 25 mm Torx Head Stainless Screws (Connects Mast to Fuselage) = Superior torque + corrosion resistant.
- EVA Wing Covers
KITE PADDLE SURF WARRANTY/RETURN POLICY
We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary.
Its important to us that you're stoked about what you've purchased from Kite Paddle Surf. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase give us a call (
We are not able to take returns or exchanges on wetsuits that have been in the water so, please make sure it fits BEFORE you get in the water.
Click here for our full Return Policy.