Naish 2024 Triad Kiteboarding Kite
Predictable and versatile, the Triad has had some big upgrades for 2024. The kite is not only perfect for taking your twin tip riding up a level, but it now excels in all types of surf riding. The wingtip shape has been redesigned to increase drift and down-the-line performance. The kite has been swept back to increase turning speed and lighten the bar pressure. With a lower aspect ratio, the Triad is faster and lighter, making it perfect for stomping new moves or navigating tricky sections in the waves. The Triad maintains its sheet-in-and-go performance due to its luff strut and fairly deep draft, making it an easy kite to progress from beginner to higher-level riding. We have redesigned the dacron structure of the kite to strategically place reinforcements only where needed, increasing strength and decreasing overall weight. This multifaceted kite merges ease of use, surf performance, and a light-responsive bar feel.
- Wing Tips - 35% Stronger and lighter
- Aramid Patches - Durable and lightweight seam reinforcements
- Segmented Leading Edge - Durable, stiffer, and strong. Made of Teijin dacron, it’s resistant to impact and high air pressure from the leading edge
- Quad-Tex Ripstop Fabric - The strongest and stiffest canopy material on the market
- Luff Strut - Adaptable framework made with a fill panel provides low-end power
- One Point Inflation System - Quick and easy inflation and deflation through 9 mm hoses
- Diagonal Load Seam - Distributes kite tension with direct input steering to the middle of the kite for a powerful and balanced kite with
- Molded Strut Ends - Reinforcements protect the struts and bladder ends
- Horizontal Seam Shaping - Precisely shaped horizontal panel layout creates a perfect profile
Naish S28 Triad - At a Glance
This NEW Triad is much improved version of its predecessor. The kite feels lighter in the air and a touch more responsive at the control bar. This new Triad drifts better for wave riding or even foiling. For the beginner this is a great kite because of its stability and consistent power band. Naish has done it again and made a already great kite an even better kite.- Aaron
KITE PADDLE SURF WARRANTY/RETURN POLICY
We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary.
Its important to us that you're stoked about what you've purchased from Kite Paddle Surf. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase give us a call (
We are not able to take returns or exchanges on wetsuits that have been in the water so, please make sure it fits BEFORE you get in the water.
Click here for our full Return Policy.