2021 Mystic Voltt Hooded 6/4/3mm FZ Full Wetsuit
Riding in the Voltt is like cranking up the heat in your car after a long fulfilling session. Hell, the Voltt is so warm it's almost like eating a pizza straight out of the oven! Our goal was to create a suit that looks great but feels even better. That's why we upgraded the Voltt using 3 different thicknesses instead of 2; a warmer suit with a lot more stretch. The days of using the cold as an excuse are over. You'll never freeze your balls off with the Voltt.
Yamamoto 39 = Yamamoto is an eco-friendly neoprene that is considered one of the best neoprenes in the market. The high stretch ratio and top-notch insulation will let you perform better and more comfortably than ever before.
- Knitflex += In case you like good looks plus a lot of flexibility, Knitflex+ lining is definitely your thing. This outer lining offers the highest all-directional stretch ratio combined with a luxury look and soft-touch feeling.
Wind Mesh = Closed-cell neoprene with one side of fabric lamination. The outside of the mesh neoprene offers better protection against wind chill.
- Flaremesh+. = Flaremesh lining has a carbon backing and is topped with big terry loops. This creates a high pile for a soft touch, extra insulation, and quick-dry capabilities, Flaremesh is our warmest inner lining yet.
- Fox Fleece = Big loops in the fabric create a high pile lining that holds air for extra insulation. It holds less water enhancing the fast-drying abilities of the fabric. With its superior stretch performance in all directions, it's super suitable for every panel in all of our suits.
- Water Proof Stretch Flaremesh taping %100 = Flaremesh lining has a carbon backing and is topped with big terry loops creating a high pile for extra insulation and a soft touch. This high durable taping is used inside the suit to avoid leaking and to keep it flexible and warm.
- Glue Blind Stitched = Stitching method whereby the panels are first glued together and then only stitched halfway through the fabric instead of fully perforating it, which makes the seams waterproof.
- Fixed Hood = Never forget your hood again. It keeps your head warm during those cold winter sessions.
- Front-zip = With a horizontal zipper on the chest, wetsuits with a Double Front-Zip open from the top. This construction allows for easier entry. Front-zip suits have more stretch in the back panel which gives you a lot more freedom of movement.
- Aquabarrier = Aquabarrier is a silicone printing on the collection region of your wetsuit. This forms a barrier between the overlapping front-zip preventing water from entering.
- Aquaflush = Wipeout or simply needed to take a leak? The perforated neoprene patches on the lower leg, that we like to call Aquaflus, will ensure that all liquids exit the suit easily.
- Key pocket 2.0: Keyloop with mini-buckle = An external neoprene key pocket conveniently positioned on the lower leg of the suit. The standard key loop is now equipped with a mini-buckle to release your key with ease while making sure your key is safe inside.
KITE PADDLE SURF WARRANTY/RETURN POLICY
We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary.
Its important to us that you're stoked about what you've purchased from Kite Paddle Surf. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase give us a call (
We are not able to take returns or exchanges on wetsuits that have been in the water so, please make sure it fits BEFORE you get in the water.
Click here for our full Return Policy.