2020 Mystic Voltt 6/4/3mm Men's Full Hooded Wetsuit
Riding in the Voltt is like cranking up the heat in your car after a long fulfilling session. Hell, the Voltt is so warm it's almost like eating a pizza straight out of the oven! Our goal was to create a suit that looks great but feels even better. That's why we upgraded the Voltt using 3 different thickness instead of 2: a warmer suit with a lot more stretch. The days of using the cold as an excuse are over. You'll never freeze your balls off with the Voltt.
- M-Flex 2.0 - 100%:. M-Flex 2.0 is the most flexible neoprene in our range. It's updated with even better stretch/durability and flex properties.
- Knitflex: The Knitflex lining offers the highest stretch ration in all directions, it has a more luxurious look and soft-touch feeling.
- Wind Mesh: Closed-cell neoprene with one side of fabric lamination. The outside of the mesh neoprene offers better protection against wind chill.
- Flaremesh: The Flarmesh quick-dry lining is a special development for mystic and offers a super soft feeling. The Fabric is made with carbon to keep you warmer than ever.
Fox Fleece: Big loops in the fabric create a high pile lining that holds air for extra insulation. It holds less water enhancing the fast-drying abilities of the fabric. With its superior stretch performance in all directions, it's super suitable for every panel in all of our suit.
- Waterproof stretch Flaremesh taping 100%: Flaremesh lining has carbon and is stopped with big terry loops creating a high pile for extra insulation and a soft touch. This high durable taping is used inside the suit to avoid leaking and to keep it flexible and warm.
- Glued blind stitched: Stitching method whereby the panels are first glued together and then only stitched halfway through the fabric instead of fully perforating it, which makes the seams waterproof.
- Fixed Hood: Never forget your hood again. It keeps your head warm during those cold winter sessions.
Front Zip: With a horizontal zipper on the chest, wetsuits with a Double Front Zip open from the top. This construction allows for easier entry. Front-Zip suits have more stretch in the back panel which gives you a lot more freedom of movement.
- Aquabarrier: Aquabarrier is a silicone printing on the collarbone region of your wetsuit. This forms a barrier between the overlapping front zip panels preventing water from entering.
- Aquaflush: Wipeout or simply needed to take a leak? The perforated neoprene patches on the lower leg, that we like a call Aquaflush, will ensure that all liquids exit the suit easily.
- Key Pocket 2.0 Keyloop with mini-buckle: An external neoprene key pocket conveniently positioned on the lower leg of the suit. The standard Key loop is now equipped with a mini-buckle to release your key with ease while making sure your key is safe inside.
2020 Mystic Voltt 6/4/3mm Men's Full Hooded Wetsuit - At a Glance
KITE PADDLE SURF WARRANTY/RETURN POLICY
We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary.
Its important to us that you're stoked about what you've purchased from Kite Paddle Surf. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase give us a call (
We are not able to take returns or exchanges on wetsuits that have been in the water so, please make sure it fits BEFORE you get in the water.
Click here for our full Return Policy.