2021 Mystic Majestic Fullsuit 3/2 Front Zip Full Wetsuit
Majestic is still one of our team riders' favorites. It was quite a challenge to make the best even better. but we pulled it off. We've updated the panels with Knitflex on the outside and Flare Mesh Quick-dry lining with waterproof stretch taped seams on the inside. We also got rid of unnecessary seams, minimalizing the numbers of panels. Multiple arm panels are combined to gain optimal stretch in all directions. Stay loyal to your royal! Stick to your Majestic.
Yamamoto 39 = Yamamoto is an eco-friendly limestone neoprene that is considered one of the best neoprenes in the market. The high stretch ratio and top-notch insulation will let you perform better and is more comfortable than ever before.
- Knitflex+ = In case you like good looks plus a lot of flexibility, Knitflex+ lining is definitely your thing. This outer lining offers the highest all-directional stretch ratio combined with a luxury look and soft-touch feeling.
- Wing Mesh = Closed-cell neoprene with one side of fabric lamination. The outside of the mesh neoprene offers better protection against wind chill.
- Flaremesh+ = Flaremesh lining has a carbon backing and is topped with big terry loops. This created a high pile a soft touch, extra insulation, and quick-dry capabilities. Flaremesh is our warmest inner lining yet.
- Fox Fleece = Big loops in the fabric create a high pile lining that holds air for extra insulation. It holds less water enhancing the fast-drying abilities of the fabric. With its superior stretch performance in all directions, it's super suitable for every panel in all of our suit.
- Waterproof Stretch Taping 100% = A high durable taping used inside the suit to avoid leaking and keep it flexible and warm.
- Glued Blind Stitched = Stitching method whereby the panels are first glued together and then only stitched halfway through the fabric instead of fully perforating it, which makes the seams waterproof.
- Front-zip = With a horizontal zipper on the chest, wetsuits with a Double Front-zip open from the top. This construction allows for easier entry. Front-zip suits have more stretch in the back panel which gives you a lot more freedom of movement.
- Aquabarrier = Aquabarrier is a silicone printing on the collarbone region of your wetsuit. This forms a barrier between the overlapping front-zip panels preventing water from entering.
- Aquaflush = Wipeout or simply needed to take a leak? The perforated patches on the lower leg, that we like to call Aquaflush, will ensure that all liquids exit the suit easily.
- Key pocket 2.0: Keyloop with mini-buckle = An external neoprene key pocket conveniently positioned on the lower leg of the suit. The standard key loop is now equipped with a mini-buckle to release your key with ease while making sure your key is safe inside.
KITE PADDLE SURF WARRANTY/RETURN POLICY
We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary.
Its important to us that you're stoked about what you've purchased from Kite Paddle Surf. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase give us a call (
We are not able to take returns or exchanges on wetsuits that have been in the water so, please make sure it fits BEFORE you get in the water.
Click here for our full Return Policy.