Lib Tech 2023 LOST KA Swordfish Surfboard
Now built in our exciting new lighter, stronger, ultra-responsive high performance Techno Pop Construction!
The Lib x Lost K.A. Swordfish version with our FOCII & FCS™ Fins compatible fin box system.
Matt and Kolohe’s good times hometown project. The wave catching and speed of a fish meets the high performance desires of one of the world’s best performance surfers. The Exacta is Kolohe’s playful fun board when he gets off his contest blades and wants to cut loose... the normal dims are yours and my fishy high performance stick when the surf gets good and we get off our Bags and Jumpers.
The constant quest for high performance has led us to Techno Pop; the lightest and most responsive update to our ecoIMPACTO construction. The process is top secret but includes a new ultralight “Techno Treated” performance enhancing upgrade the Thermo Fusion Honeycomb power panel and precision flex tuning with 8 bands of spread tow carbon on top and bottom.
NEW ULTRALIGHT “TECHNO TREATED” THERMO FUSION HONEYCOMB POWER PANEL
Light, Strong, Smooth
- Smooth riding vibration absorption layer
- Impact and ding resistant
8 BANDS OF EXTERNAL TENSIONED CARBON TOP AND BOTTOM
Strength, Precision and Response
- High performance flex tuning
- Long lasting energy return
NITROGEN CELL ECO UP-CYCLED FOAM
Strong, Light, Waterproof
- Environmentally friendly non ozone depleting Nitrogen blowing agent
- 25-40% Recycled content
- Won’t absorb water if you do get a ding (Closed cell)
- Elliptical engineered columnar cells provide toughness top to bottom and elasticity in side impact
- 100% of offcuts and shavings recycled into more foam
BIO-MATRIX PLANT BASED RESIN
Strong, Nice and Craftsperson Friendly
- Plant based glycerin chemistry
- Low VOC (shop smells nice)
- Surfs smooth and responsive (High performance)
- Impact resistant and resilient (Lasts a long time)
LIB TECH FOC-II® FIN BOX
Fits FCS-II®, FCS® Two Tab and Lib RRIPs® fins
- Optimized placement for FCS-II
- RIPPs compatible with 5/16 performance adjustability
- Light and tough
* In some cases, it could take a few extra days to get the board shipped.
KITE PADDLE SURF WARRANTY/RETURN POLICY
We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary.
Its important to us that you're stoked about what you've purchased from Kite Paddle Surf. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase give us a call (
We are not able to take returns or exchanges on wetsuits that have been in the water so, please make sure it fits BEFORE you get in the water.
Click here for our full Return Policy.