Futures P4 Legacy Series Tri Fin Set
The P4 Legacy Series is a small-sized thruster in the Pivot template category. The Reduced rake allows for tighter turns in the pocket, and the honeycomb construction gives a balanced feel for all-around performance.
- Template Category | Pivot (tight turns, quick, loose)
- Construction | Honeycomb
- Size | Medium (105 - 155 lbs)
- Ride Number | balanced - 6.7
- Honeycomb: Honeycomb fins have a lightweight hexagonal core which reduces the weight and maintains the flex properties. These fins are engineered with a medium flex pattern, making them stiffer than Blackstix but more flexible than fiberglass. These fins have a Ride Number range of 4-7 and are great all-around fins for any condition.
- Honeycomb Core: The hexagonal foam core mat in these fins reduces the resin content, making the fin lighter while keeping the fin stiff where it counts. This gives these fins a medium flex pattern making them a great all-around performer. From mushy beach breaks to pumping reef points, honeycomb fins are the standard when it comes to upgrade fins.
- Balanced Performance: The medium flex pattern of honeycomb fins makes this fin an all-around performer. They have a Ride Number range of 4-7, putting them in the balanced category. Honeycomb is the go-to fin for all-around surfing. These fins are designed to gain drive down the line, maintain hold in turns, or boost airs in all conditions.
|Side Fins||Center Fin|
Futures P4 Legacy Series Tri Fin Set - At a Glance
KITE PADDLE SURF WARRANTY/RETURN POLICY
We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary.
Its important to us that you're stoked about what you've purchased from Kite Paddle Surf. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase give us a call (
We are not able to take returns or exchanges on wetsuits that have been in the water so, please make sure it fits BEFORE you get in the water.
Click here for our full Return Policy.