Liquid Force P1 Kiteboarding KiteThis kite from LF is like nothing else they have ever made before. It is the best freeride-boosting kite I have ever ridden to date. The kite jumps so high that I can literally pull off any grab possible with time to spare for the landing. The kite rips upwind with little effort. Finally the wind range is insane, being able to handle gusty punchy conditions while at the same time providing enough power in the lower wind ranges to stay upwind. Hands down best kite for 2019 so far. -Aaron
Liquid Force P1 Kiteboarding Kite
Whiteboard designed and engineered from concept to creation the P1 breaks the Liquid Force design paradigm. The Liquid Force R&D team stepped out of the box when setting out to create a kite that encompasses a new feel and performance parameters. Enlisting collaboration with veteran kite designer Simone Vannucci, has given light to a freestyle/freeriding kite that is versatile in nature, easy and predictable in all wind conditions and offers confidence-inspiring performance for lofty hang time and freestyle finesse.
Who is the P1 for? A kiteboarder looking for the ultimate kite that offers an efficient, on demand, easy to use, power band that is perfect for pure freeriding, performance hooked freestyle and massive big air!
Key design and performance elements:
- A stable 5 strut platform offering superior stability and a rigid airframe providing clean precise response and control.
- Forward wing profile creates a progressive power band for that "sheet in and go" feel, as well as efficient, easy power management for handling gusty and varied wind conditions.
- High sweep, constant curve leading edge through the wingtip provides reactive bar feel and rapid re-launch
- Teijin technical coated triple ripstop canopy. Ultra-light, abrasion, and tear resistant UV coated material ensuring longevity in kite performance.
- Simple no pully bridle support. Lightweight and responsive by design. The lack of pulleys creates a more direct connection from rider to kite while eliminating unwanted weight on the leading edge.
Simonne Vannucci: "We have achieved a kite that is simply "there for you" for whatever you do on the water with enough personality to turn your session on"
Julien Fillion: "We've been wanted to include a kite with increased wingspan for several years at LF. We've been pioneering & strong believers in the range and reliability of C-shaped SLE kites for years. We've waited patiently to meet the right designer to bring this type of design to the LF family of kites. Instant relaunch amazing wind-range, tight pivoting, booster, those are all great descriptions of the P1
KITE PADDLE SURF WARRANTY/RETURN POLICY
We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary.
Its important to us that you're stoked about what you've purchased from Kite Paddle Surf. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase give us a call (
We are not able to take returns or exchanges on wetsuits that have been in the water so, please make sure it fits BEFORE you get in the water.
Click here for our full Return Policy.