2020 Liquid Force Radnium Kiteboard
The evolution of our high-performance freestyle board continues with the Radnium. Drafting off many design features of the Element, the Radnium uses an ultra-shallow concave center with quad-channeled tips to deliver explosive pop, fast landing, upwind projection, lightning-quick response, and full-bore freestyle and freeride performance. A mid-high rocker line remains in the board with an updated streamline outline to allows smooth, catch-free transitions. The use of Vector Net carbon weave glass lamination on the bottom eliminates excess weight while keeping a stiffer flex profile that eliminates negative flex on hard landing.
- Full wood core CNC construction offering precise shape control
- M6 inline inserts for ultimate strength and multiple stance options
- Single concave to channel hull design for edge control and water release
- Vector Net Carbon lamination for reduced weight without sacrificing flex
- Liquid Force's exclusive Liquid Rail, the most durable sidewall construction available.
KITE PADDLE SURF WARRANTY/RETURN POLICY
We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary.
Its important to us that you're stoked about what you've purchased from Kite Paddle Surf. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase give us a call (
We are not able to take returns or exchanges on wetsuits that have been in the water so, please make sure it fits BEFORE you get in the water.
Click here for our full Return Policy.