2020 Liquid Force Boom Kiteboard
The gear demands of wake style and park riding kiteboards differ greatly from the average Joe at the beach. That's why when we set out to design the Boom we wanted to draw on the deep knowledge base of Liquid Force wake. After all, they have been designing park-specific boards for years. By combining years of LF design knowledge with Brandon Scheid's intimate understanding of everything kiteboarding, we created a board that can stand up to the high demands of the reigning Kite Park Champion. The Boom features a simple low-drag single concave bottom shape. Thanks to its high rocker line and bombproof grind base, the Boom is also right at home in the cable park.
- Computer profiles 100% wood core
- Cascading parabolic flex tip layout that offers snappy pop and controlled flex in presses
- Efficient low drag single concave bottom hull to help keep board speed high in marginal conditions
- High rocker line that helps soften big landings and makes the Boom ideal for both kite park and cable park riding
- Liquid Force Grind Base for unsurpassed durability
- Liquid Force's exclusive Liquid Rail, the most durable sidewall construction available.
KITE PADDLE SURF WARRANTY/RETURN POLICY
We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary.
Its important to us that you're stoked about what you've purchased from Kite Paddle Surf. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase give us a call (
We are not able to take returns or exchanges on wetsuits that have been in the water so, please make sure it fits BEFORE you get in the water.
Click here for our full Return Policy.