2019 Slingshot Celero FR - At a Glance
This Celero is the perfect daily driver surf board. The board rips in small to medium surf and hold its own in strapless freestyle. The traditional surf outline gives way to wicked carves and rad airs off the lip. If your looking to simulate surfing as much as possible with a kite, this is your best option hands down. - Aaron
2019 Slingshot Celero FR Kiteboard
The Celero is like your favorite pair of jeans - comfortable, reliable and versatile. They never go out of style, never let you down and you trust their performance no matter what conditions you encounter during the day. The Celero is the most popular in our lineup, and for a good reason. Its classic shortboard shape has a familiar feel for any surfer and provides a perfect blend of performance and versatility for riders of all shapes, sizes and skill level.
The Celero FR features a stout body, curved outline and mild rocker that blends from the center to the tail. It's a stable ride that plans easily and has good upwind and light wind performance. A modified winged thumb tail frees it up for a snappier feel during turns. Large carbon stringer patches on the top and bottom give the board strength where it's needed while keeping overall weight down. Additional carbon on the tail prevents breakage from heel impact
- Diamond Grip Deckpad - Refined Deckpad provides just the right amount of Grip and comfort.
- Durable Slingshot Construction - Rugged EPS core, reinforced glass, carbon integration and high-end bamboo laminate make up this build
- Carbon Stringers & Patches - Lightest way to prevent edge cracking and heel denting
- Thruster 3-Fin Configuration - Provides solid all-around drive, grip and control
- FCS II Fins - Keyless fins click in/out easily with no tools required
- Super versatile shape ideal for all conditions
- The one-board quiver
- Modifies winged thumb tail provides all-around performance & snappy turns
- Stability, agility w/ stout body, curvey outline
- Trusted all-around shortboard shape
- Carbon stringers and tail provide durability
KITE PADDLE SURF WARRANTY/RETURN POLICY
We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary.
Its important to us that you're stoked about what you've purchased from Kite Paddle Surf. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase give us a call (
We are not able to take returns or exchanges on wetsuits that have been in the water so, please make sure it fits BEFORE you get in the water.
Click here for our full Return Policy.