Ozone Base V1 Kiteboard
[Call for special orders]
The base V1 is the choice for entry-level to intermediate riders looking for a fun, confidence-inspiring twin tip board.
It is intuitive and comfortable to ride, the Base V1 will speed your progression from the first stages of learning through to getting airborne!
An optimized mix of a progressive freeride outline and a single concave bottom shape transitioning to flat towards the tips provides control and stability in all conditions. The moderate to low rocker line facilitates early planning and makes upwind riding easy. The Base V1 offers an ultra-smooth ride thanks to the forgiving medium-soft flex pattern keeping you comfortable even in choppy conditions.
With the Base V1 you will have more time to spend concentrating on improving your skills, allowing you to quickly master your first turns, carves and jumps!
- Exceptional Ozone Factory Construction: World-class construction in our own factory, using the highest quality material and hand checked Quality Control at every step. The Ozone factory also manufactures our Paragliding and Speed Wing range; the same Quality Control processes are used across all products.
- Highest Quality Fiberglass: Precise lamination using high-quality Biaxial and UD fiberglass layers to provide the ultimate balance of flex, response, and strength.
- Single Concave Bottom Shape: An optimized mix of progressive freeride outline and a single concave bottom shape transitioning to flat towards the tips provides control and stability in all conditions.
- Footpads and Straps V2: Having comfortable footpads and straps can be the difference between a good session and a bad one. Our V2 design provides the ultimate balance between performance and comfort to keep the good sessions rolling.
- Board Handle V2: Strong and durable with a textured underside grip for maximum control during water starts to boards offs.
- A-grade Paulownia Core: The Premium A-grade Paulownia core provides ultimate flex characteristics, amazing strength, and reduced weight.
- A-grade 316 Stainless Steel Inserts: Highest quality 316 Stainless Steel inserts embedded into high strength polymer blocks. This insert construction offers superior strength for powered riding and using boots.
- Medium-Low Rocker and Medium-Low Flex: The moderate to low rocker line facilitates early planing and makes upwind riding easy. The Base V1 offers an ultra-smooth ride thanks to the forgiving medium-soft flex pattern keeping you comfortable even in choppy conditions.
- Fins V2 - Two fin designs offer the choice for solid edge hold or increased freedom. Choose the 45mm size for maximum grip while edging and taking off to boost. The 35mm size is perfect for freestyle riders using boots and for those looking for increased freedom while carving. Our V2 fins are precisely injection molded using advanced glass-filled nylon materials for high strength and wear resistance.
Ozone Base V1 Kiteboard - At a Glance
The Base V1 is a high performance entry level to intermediate board that will aid you in upwind ability and riding stability. An optimized mix of a progressive freeride outline and a single concave bottom shape transitioning to flat towards the tips provides control and stability in all conditions. This board is perfect for any beginner who is looking to take their Kiteboarding ability to the next level.
KITE PADDLE SURF WARRANTY/RETURN POLICY
We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary.
Its important to us that you're stoked about what you've purchased from Kite Paddle Surf. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase give us a call (
We are not able to take returns or exchanges on wetsuits that have been in the water so, please make sure it fits BEFORE you get in the water.
Click here for our full Return Policy.