Mystic 2020 Gem Bruna Women's Kiteboarding Harness
"The key to a good session is trust and comfort in your gear. I know when I'm out there the GEM harness literally has my back, fitting seamless to leave me free to ride as I dream"
The Gem Bruna harness has the same Roven composite Bionic Core Frame as the Majestic, but with a specialized female shape for women to shred in. Approved by Bruna Kajiya, the Gem is perfect for all of your freestyle endeavors. With soft neoprene edges, Knitflex, and Fix Foam, the harness will give you all the comfort you need. The Gem Bruna has a smart Battle belt 2.0 system with Flexcovers and a Key pocket 2.0.
*Spreader Bar Not Included
- Bionic Core Frame Roven Composite: The Bionic Core Frame is stiff in the horizontal direction, but it is still able to twist and follow the movement of your body. The Roven composite has an 8/10 score on the stiffness index, which gives you the comfortable stiffness to throw big kite loops, yet its 7/10 torsion flex makes it flexible enough for sharp bottom turns.
- Bionic Core Frame: The Bionic Core Frame is stiff in the horizontal direction, but is still able to twist and follow your body. The carbon composite enhances the stiffness for the most extreme conditions.
- Fix Foam: This foam molded to adjust perfectly to your lower body and give maximum comfort while riding.
- Soft neoprene edges: Soft neoprene prevents rash while riding on bare asking against the edges of the harness, and also created a closer more comfortable fit.
- Flexcovers with integrated safety knife pocket: The flexcover is designed to store your excessive webbing, which would otherwise flap about during your session. Behind the cover there is a hidden knife pocket to get you out of an y gnarly situation.
KITE PADDLE SURF WARRANTY/RETURN POLICY
We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary.
Its important to us that you're stoked about what you've purchased from Kite Paddle Surf. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase give us a call (
We are not able to take returns or exchanges on wetsuits that have been in the water so, please make sure it fits BEFORE you get in the water.
Click here for our full Return Policy.