2020 Liquid Force Kiteboarding LFK Boots
Everyone wants a lightweight binding. But, the challenge has been to fuse lightweight with lasting durability. The LFK binding uses a built-in liner system that reduces weight without sacrificing legendary Liquid Force durability. The LFK is packed with performance-enhancing features like the zonal lace system, Velcro adjustment, canted impact EVA foam, and molded EVA foot bed. With the addition of the New X6 chassis, the LFK has raised the standard for high-performance freestyle and wakestyle kiteboarding bindings.
- Honeycomb flex floor helps absorb hard landing while rebounding and returning energy for a lively, responsive feel. It also allows for easy drainage of debris that might have otherwise been caught under the binding.
- Lightweight LF Comfort built-in liner
- Adjustable-length closure system
- Easy entry pull tabs
- Uni-body construction keeps the binding lightweight and simple
- Fram rail geometry combined with glass-filled nylon construction and honeycomb cross bracing makes the X6 chassis extremely stiff and responsive, as well as ultra lightweight.
- Nylon-injected toe cap increases durability and increases toe pressure to-board response times.
- 6" hole spacing matches the industry standard.
2020 Liquid Force Kiteboarding LFK Boots - At a Glance
KITE PADDLE SURF WARRANTY/RETURN POLICY
We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary.
Its important to us that you're stoked about what you've purchased from Kite Paddle Surf. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase give us a call (
We are not able to take returns or exchanges on wetsuits that have been in the water so, please make sure it fits BEFORE you get in the water.
Click here for our full Return Policy.