2021 Eleveight OS Foil Lightwind Kiteboarding Kite
The OS is our dedicated foil and freeride kite, every inch of material delivers outstanding performance, no matter how thin the breeze. The Open-C design launches in wind well below 10 knots. It is remarkably fast, has a massive sweet spot, and is very direct and precise to steer. The power deployment is very smooth, ideal for foiling. For V2 we decreased the aspect ratio while adding more sweep to the wingtips. These adjustments improve stability, especially in stronger winds and gusts. We upgraded the Dacron to the innovative XT materials, which is lighter yet stronger. The reworked trailing edge is now equipped with anti-vibration patches, effectively reducing flutter. Making those modifications, we were able to develop a much sturdier kite that is lighter and more agile than ever before.
- One strut mid-swept hybrid design for foiling and freeriding
- Highly responsive performance kite with dynamic turning speed
- Optimized aspect ratio for superior light wind performance
- Backstall-proof design and automatic relaunch characteristics
- Feather-light design with utlra-durable quality materials
Changes for 2021
- Decreased aspect ratio with an added sweep for improved high-end stability
- New innovative XT Light Dacron with outstanding weight characteristics
- Redesigned scuff guards with adjusted placement for added protection.
- Reworked trailing edge with anti-vibration patches for longevity and weight reduction.
Designer Quote: Building a lightweight yet durable construction is a tough challenge, a challenge we met by combining high-tech materials with innovative development techniques.
E/8 Trusted Quality
- Teijin Techno Force - X4 Riptsotp canopy: The superior X4 Ripstop canopy is strong and tear-resistant. It is made by Teijin Techno Force in Japan and guarantees lasting performance.
- Double Bond Canopy: To ensure your kite can take a beating, every seam is glued and stitched for maximum durability.
- Quick Flow: The large diameter of the valve and strut connectors ensures easy and fast inflation and deflation of your kite.
- Sturt Force Distribution: Double strut head reinforcement for a solid and robust kite frame.
- Short Bridle: The Shot bridle setup with only one wingtip pulley enhances the kite's agility and the direct bar feeling while reducing the risk of catching the wingtip
- 3D Bridle deflector: Redesigned 3D bridle deflector with structural reinforcement covering the closing seam, decreasing the possibility of bridle wraps
- Canopy Guards: Strategic Dacron canopy reinforcements to eliminate canopy wear and tear including pinholes caused by the valves.
- German-made PU Bladder Material: The lightest and most durable blasser material on the market. Quality made in Germany.
- Safe Connect: Avoid mixing up lines with the kook proof front and backline connection points.
- Easy Trim: Trim the kite's flying behavior to suit your needs. Simply switch between backline trim options with the pull-to-pull tags.
- Load dynamic super seam: A triple-reinforced closing seam along the leading edge makes it practically indestructible. The center segments have a stronger reinforcement as the material load is much higher, compared to the wingtip with their smaller diameter.
- Ultra-Light Load Diffuser: Angled reinforcements along the trailing edge diffuse the load and strain on the canopy, making it more durable while improving kite stability and longevity.
- Turning Trim Setting: Trim the kite according to your riding style and wind conditions by switching between different bridle line turning settings.
2021 Eleveight OS Foil Lightwind Kiteboarding Kite - At a Glance
KITE PADDLE SURF WARRANTY/RETURN POLICY
We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary.
Its important to us that you're stoked about what you've purchased from Kite Paddle Surf. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase give us a call (
We are not able to take returns or exchanges on wetsuits that have been in the water so, please make sure it fits BEFORE you get in the water.
Click here for our full Return Policy.