2020 Ride Engine Prime Water Kiteboarding Harness
Everyone wants their harness to stary down where it's supposed to, while at the same time provide all-day multiple-session support. The Prime answers that call. While the Prime composite harness shares much of the same DNA as the Elite Carbon, the use of multilayer composite material construction in the Armor Shell sets them apart. This proprietary process allows the engineers to build-in subtle torsional flex for the rider looking for something a touch more forgiving.
*Spreader bar sold separately.
- Shell Skin - New shell skin technology provides UV Resistance, impact strength, abrasion resistance, and water and tear resistance. Not only will the shell skin give you newly added durability to extend the life of your harness it also improves the overall fit and function. Enhanced ergonomics ensure that you get the maximum support out of your harness.
- Armor Shell - Industry's first hard shell harness, the Armor is light, strong, and ergonomically contoured. The load is distributed seamlessly from the spreader bar to the armor shell, preventing the harness from buckling or pinching.
- Lumbar Lock - Harness conforms to lumbar, back, and sides to lock securely in place. Harness won't slide from side to side or ride up.
- Speed Lock Closure System - Back for 2020, the Speed Lock closure system returns with dual-zone webbing and a metal clasp to improve fit and tightening ability. This design prevents loosening as you ride, allows for easier tightening on the fly, and lets you synch the harness even tighter.
- Anti-Slip Webbing - Softer, more pliable anti-slip webbing. This new tighter weave durometer makes fit adjustment easy to manipulate while at the same time prevents slipping and loosening of the harness straps during the session.
- Removable Handle Pass Leash - Harness comes with an easily removable handle pass leash mount around the back for freestyle riders. The harness also has two front-mounted leash attachment points for use when handle pass leash is removed.
- Interchangeable Spreader Bars - Your harness, your choice. Choose your sport and how you ride. We offer 3 spreader bars in 3 different sizes to ensure that you can customize your harness to your specific needs.
- Fusion Foam - Super soft and ergonomic foam conforms to the shape of your torso for ultimate comfort and hold.
- Easy entry Adjustment - Single closure waist belt for easy entry and adjustment.
- Low-Profile Design - Low-profile framework contributes to a perfect fit and maximum mobility while keeping the harness locked in place and eliminating pressure points.
- Composite molded Shell Skin construction offers flex and support
- Internal Fusion Foam padding makes the harness conform perfectly to the body.
- Full neoprene wrap with minimal seam construction gives body-hugging comfort
- Tight weave webbing to reduce spreader bar slip
2020 Ride Engine Prime Water Kiteboarding Harness - At a Glance
The 2020 Ride Engine Prime Harness is an amazing hardshell harness. The hardshell harness revolution continues as more and more riders use these now. The are great for riders of all levels. These harnesses stay in place without sliding up and they also allow you to ride longer with less fatigue. Amazing harness. Great with hook spreader bars or slider style spreader bars.
KITE PADDLE SURF WARRANTY/RETURN POLICY
We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary.
Its important to us that you're stoked about what you've purchased from Kite Paddle Surf. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase give us a call (
We are not able to take returns or exchanges on wetsuits that have been in the water so, please make sure it fits BEFORE you get in the water.
Click here for our full Return Policy.