2020 Slingshot Simulator Foil Board
A larger, friendlier soft top, designed to make your journey into foiling as approachable and painless as possible. Use it as a learning or teaching tool, your forever board if you're just a casual foiler or as a crossover set up in the surf or behind the boat.
- New Cushy Corduroy Deck Pad - Slightly softer than our deck pads of the past, this new corduroy texture provides tons of grip and is as pleasing to your feet as it is to the eye
- Multiple Foostrap Insert Positions - Ride with 3 straps, 2 straps, 1 strap or no strap
- Concave Deck - Concave provides increased turning sensitivity and response and allows for more dynamic heel-toe performance. Also helps with proper foot placement once you get a feel for the contour of the deck and where the sweet spot is.
- Adjustable Track Foil Mount - Allows you to slide your foil forward and aft on your board to fine-tune how it feels and performs based on your size, ability and personal preference.
- Scoop Nose - Thick, scopped nose prevents pearling and helps you bounce off the water and ride it out instead of crashing.
- New Leash Plug - Leash plug allows for crossover from kiteboard to surfboard.
|5'6"||2.13"||2"||36||10.1 lbs / 4.6 kg|
Why You'll Love the Simulator
- New Cushy corduroy deck pad covers entire deck and rails
- New leash plug allows for crossover from kiteboard to surfboard
- Larger, more buoyancy great for user-friendly progression
- Great crossover for surf and wake foiling
- Hardboard with soft wrap, NOT a spongy foam board
- Ideal teaching tool for spouse, kids, friends, etc
- Package Includes: Board, pedestal mounting hardware
KITE PADDLE SURF WARRANTY/RETURN POLICY
We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary.
Its important to us that you're stoked about what you've purchased from Kite Paddle Surf. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase give us a call (
We are not able to take returns or exchanges on wetsuits that have been in the water so, please make sure it fits BEFORE you get in the water.
Click here for our full Return Policy.