2020 Slingshot Hypermiler Foil Board
A lightweight carbon board built for speed, distance, boosting, and aggressive edging. This is a race-caliber board for foilers who ride a full-length mast with a light carbon foil and like long, fast lines, open water, big distances, and fully-engaged angles.
|4'8"||18"||2"||24.5||7.8 lbs / 3.5 kg|
- Foot Inserts - Ride with or without a strap, the choice is yours
- Concave Deck - Concave provides increased turning sensitivity and response and allows for more dynamic heel-toe performance. Also helps with proper foot placement once you get a feel for the contour of the deck and where the sweet spot is.
- Adjustable Track Foil Mount - Allows you to slide your foil forward and aft on your board to fine-tune how it feels and performs based on your size, ability, and personal preference,
- Textured Grip, No Deckpad - To save weight, the deck of the Hypermiler has a textured coating rather than a standard deckpad. The same stuff used on windsurf boards, it's not soft and cushy but it has the grip you need without the weight.
- Beveled Rails - Aids in earlier release from the water. Makes a big difference when you're leaning into a carve or edging hard upwind. Beveled rails prevent the board from grabbing the water when you touch down, which allows you to skip off the water and keep going instead of grinding to a halt.
Why You'll Loce the Hypermiler
- An advanced board for high-performance foilers
- Lightweight carbon construction
- Textured deck increases grip, reduces weight
- Race-caliber design great for distance and advanced freeriding
- Aggressively beveled rails allow for extreme carving and angles
- Package Includes: Board, pedestal mounting hardware
Alessandro De Rocco
2020 Slingshot Hypermiler Foil Board - At a Glance
They name says it all, this board is for the Foilers who want to go Mach schnell! That's German for go fast!! So if you are racing, boosting or edging aggressive carves you might want to check this board out!
KITE PADDLE SURF WARRANTY/RETURN POLICY
We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary.
Its important to us that you're stoked about what you've purchased from Kite Paddle Surf. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase give us a call (
We are not able to take returns or exchanges on wetsuits that have been in the water so, please make sure it fits BEFORE you get in the water.
Click here for our full Return Policy.