2020 Slingshot Dwarfcraft 4'6" Foil Board
A versatile size and shape that's friendly enough to learn on but progressive enough that you don't have to worry about outgrowing once you're past the beginner phase. The Dwarf Craft 4'6" is light and agile, with the beveled bottom of a more advanced board, the volume and front-end rocker of a user-friendly setup and concaved deck that helps you know where your feet are at all times. This is a comfortable, all-around foil board that just about anyone can hop on and immediately feel at home.
|4'6"||18"||2.25"||25.2||8.1 LBS / 3.7 KG|
- New Cushy Full-length Corduroy Deck Pad - Slightly softer than our deck pads of the past, this new corduroy texture provides tons of grip and is as pleasing to your feet as it is to the eye.
- Multiple footstraps insert Position - Ride with 3 straps, 2 straps, 1 strap, half strap or no strap
- Concave deck - Concave provides increased turning sensitivity and response and allows for more dynamic heel-toe performance. Also helps with proper foot placement once you get a feel for the contour of the deck and where the sweet spot is.
- Adjustable Tack Foil Mount - Allows you to slide your foil forward and aft on your board to fine-tune how it feels and performs based on your size, ability, and personal preference.
- Beveled Rails - Aids in earlier release from the water. Makes a big difference when you're leaning into a carve or edging hard upwind. Beveled rails prevent the board from grabbing the water when you touch down, which allows you to skip off the water and keep going instead of grinding to a halt.
Why you'll love the Dwarf Craft 4'6"
- New Cushy corduroy deck pad
- Multiple footstrap insert positions
- Comfortable, versatile size and shape for all ability levels
- Front end rocker and volume help reduce nose-diving
- Concave deck increases turning response, helps with foot position
- Beveled/chined rails reduce catching an edge when carving
- Adjustable track mount lets you dial in foil position
- Package Includes: Board, pedestal mounting hardware
2020 Slingshot Dwarfcraft 4'5" Foil Board - At a Glance
With a fully covered deck pad and a beveled bottom, the Dwarf Craft is perfect for those who want to get into foiling but also want to push the limits further and further. I recommend this to the foiler who is fully dedicated or wants to be!
KITE PADDLE SURF WARRANTY/RETURN POLICY
We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary.
Its important to us that you're stoked about what you've purchased from Kite Paddle Surf. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase give us a call (
We are not able to take returns or exchanges on wetsuits that have been in the water so, please make sure it fits BEFORE you get in the water.
Click here for our full Return Policy.