2020 Slingshot Dwarf Craft 3'6" Micro Foil Board
When you're up and riding, the end of this stubby little board is just past your front foot, giving you the dreamy sensation of gliding over the water on a magic carpet. The shorter length also gives you more leverage and control for pumping, carving and playful heel-toe freeriding that most foilers gravitate toward. It's also a no-brainer for traveling.
|3'6"||1.2"||2"||10.8||6.2 lbs / 2.8 kg|
- New Cushy Full-length Corduroy Deck Pad - Slightly softer than our deck pads of the past, this new corduroy texture provides tons of grip and is as pleasing to your feet as it is to the eye.
- Multiple Footstrap Insert Positions - Ride with 3 straps, 2 straps, 1 strap, half strap or no strap.
- Concave deck - Concave provides increased turning sensitivity and response and allows for more dynamic heel-toe performance. Also helps with proper foot placement once you get a feel for the contour of the deck and where the sweet spot is.
- Adjustable Track Foil Mount - Allows you to slide your foil forward and aft on your board to fine-tune how it feels and performs based on your size, ability, and personal preference.
- Beveled Rails - Aids in earlier release from the water. Makes a big difference when you're leaning into a carve or edging hard upwind. Beveled rails prevent the board from grabbing the water when you touch down, which allows you to skip off the water and keep going instead of grinding to a halt.
Why you'll love the Dwarf Craft 3'6" Micro
- New Footstrap inserts
- New Cushy corduroy deck pad
- New Foil Tack position allows you to place your foil further back on the board
- One of the lightest, most compact foil boards in the market
- Pair with a light carbon foil for the ultimate setup
- Playful, progressive freeride performance
- Travel-friendly size and weight
- Concave deck increases turning response, helps with foot position
2020 Slingshot Dwarf Craft 3'6" Micro Foil Board - At a Glance
The Dwarf Craft is for those veteran foilers who want to push the sensation of floating. This shortboard puts your front foot right at the edge of the nose giving you a crazy sensation. There is Foiling and then there's foiling without noticing your board!!!
KITE PADDLE SURF WARRANTY/RETURN POLICY
We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary.
Its important to us that you're stoked about what you've purchased from Kite Paddle Surf. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase give us a call (
We are not able to take returns or exchanges on wetsuits that have been in the water so, please make sure it fits BEFORE you get in the water.
Click here for our full Return Policy.