2019 Slingshot Simulator 5'6" Foilboard
"Your learning will be stimulated with the softest and cushiest board in foiling."
You'll go from slipping to ripping... and you'll do it without getting beat and bruised up in the process. With a universal size and shape, the simulator is a crossover multi-tool you can use to paddle in the waves, tow behind a boat or jet ski, ride with a kite and safely learn or teach with.
As you try foiling for the first time, and experience your first crashes, you'll quickly appreciate the forgiving feel and cushy padding that covers the top rails of the board. You'll also appreciate the extra length and buoyancy of the Simulator; it will help you get up and going and makes the first stage of bouncing up and down on the water much more forgiving. For surf foiling, the Simulator is the ideal length, shape, and buoyancy. The padded deck and rails are comfortable for paddling and provide added safety in the waves, and once you're up and riding it's the perfect surfboard shape and feel.
- Scooped Nose - High rockered nose allows superior touch and go performance and prevents nose diving
- Longer Length - Helps get you up and going, ideal board for learning and teaching
- Full EVA Foam Soft Top - Soft top construction protects you and the board and provides a less intimidating learning option
- Bomber slingshot construction - Durable EPS construction prevents dings, heel dents, and board buckling.
- Versatile Strap Configuration - Insert options five to the ability to ride with 3,2,1 or 0 straps
- Adjustable Track Mount - Learn easier and safer with different mounting positions
- Soft EVA foam covers entire deck and rails
- Learn with more confidence, less intimidation
- Best beginner-friendly foil board in the industry
- Multi-use-great for kite, surf, and wake foiling
- EVA wrap protects you, and your board
- Long length adds stability and helps prevent nose diving
Alessandro De Rocco
Web Marketing Coordinator
2019 Slingshot Simulator 5'6" Foilboard - At A Glance
The softest most friendly foil board to learn on. This board is a multi sport board, paddle into wave, shred behind a boat or kitefoil with it. It will perform well in all.
KITE PADDLE SURF WARRANTY/RETURN POLICY
We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary.
Its important to us that you're stoked about what you've purchased from Kite Paddle Surf. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase give us a call (
We are not able to take returns or exchanges on wetsuits that have been in the water so, please make sure it fits BEFORE you get in the water.
Click here for our full Return Policy.