2019 Slingshot Dwarf Craft 3'6" Foil Kiteboard - At a Glance
The Dwarf Craft is agile and absolutely beautiful to ride. The short size makes you feel like there is nothing underneath you and it's light, agile and user-friendly handling make for a very unique board that you will never stop riding.
2019 Slingshot Dwarf Craft Foil Kiteboard
"Think outside the board"
If you've ever wondered what it feels like to float over the water on a magic carpet, the Dwarf Craft is as close as you can come without psychedelics.
The Dward Craft is our solution for all the foilers in the world who learned on a boring, cookie-cutter board and are ready for something with a lot more flavor. The shorter of the two sizes (3'6") ends just past your front foot, which means all you see when you look up is water rushing by. It's an agile setup, great for pumping, trick progression and playful freeride foiling. The longer version (4'6") is a bit more stable, which gives less agile or bigger, taller riders get the same minimalist sensation without feeling like a horse on a balance beam.
Light, agile and user-friendly, the Dwarf Craft is a one-board quiver. A concave deck provides responsive handling with subtle movement and moderately beveled edges aid in more aggressive leaning and edging that a flat-bottom board. Slingshot's signature sliding track system lets you adjust the position of the foil to fine-tune performance depending on rider ability and preference and the conditions.
- Aggressive Chined Rails - Angled chined rails on the board's bottom creates a separate edging surface when the board touched the water surface
- Versatile Strap Configuration - Insert options give you the ability to ride with 3,2,2 or 0 straps.
- Diamond Grip Deckpad - Refined deck pad provides just the right amount of grip and comfort.
- Bomber Slingshot Construction - Durable EPS construction prevents dings, heel dents, and board buckling
- Concave Deck - Subtle concave deck provides comfort and response
- Adjustable Track Mount - Learn easier and safer with different mounting positions.
- User-friendly freeride performance
- Great all-levels option for all-around riding
- Scooped nose = easier rebound and less crashing
- Beveled edges let you lean harder
- The concave deck gives agile handling with subtle movement
KITE PADDLE SURF WARRANTY/RETURN POLICY
We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary.
Its important to us that you're stoked about what you've purchased from Kite Paddle Surf. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase give us a call (
We are not able to take returns or exchanges on wetsuits that have been in the water so, please make sure it fits BEFORE you get in the water.
Click here for our full Return Policy.