Slingshot Hover Glide FKite V4 Kiteboarding Foil
The Hover Glide FKite package takes the guesswork out of finding a user-friendly and versatile freeride foil setup that you can enjoy for years to come. Equipped with the bat-like Space Skate 65cm front wing, this setup is stable and forgiving enough for entry-level foilers to learn with and is super agile and playful for more advanced freeriding as you progress.
- Carbon Composite Wing Construction - Stronger and more efficient. This construction benefits you on and off the water.
- 28" Aircraft Grade Aluminum Mast
- Shift Fuse - 2 versatile mas mounting options for different performance
- Safe-T Winglets
- Four-bolt Pedestal Mount
- New Neoprene Wing Covers & Travel Bag
- 42cm Rear Stabilizer Wing
- Space Skate 65cm Front Wing
Why you'll love the hover glide Fkite
- New Neoprene wing covers & travel bag
- 28" Aluminum Mast
- Our hand-picked package for versatility and user-friendly freeride foiling
- Space Skate wing has tons of range, playful feel and self-centering flight
- Great for learning and progression - Plenty of lift, forgiving response
- Super playful side-to-side handling feels like powder turns on a snowboard
- However, Glide is a modular system with a wide variety of add-on wings and components
Package includes: 71cm (28") mast, pedestal, shift fuselage, space skate 65 front wing, 42cm rear wing, hardware, shim, neoprene wing covers, travel bag
Web Marketing Coordinator
2020 Slingshot Hover Glide FKite V4 Kiteboarding Foil - At a Glance
The Hover Glide FKite system is the perfect entry level foil and for those looking to do smooth carving. The Space skate provides great lyft at slow speeds and combine that with a 71cm mast you will be foiling in no time! Check out the video for a breakdown!
KITE PADDLE SURF WARRANTY/RETURN POLICY
We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary.
Its important to us that you're stoked about what you've purchased from Kite Paddle Surf. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase give us a call (
We are not able to take returns or exchanges on wetsuits that have been in the water so, please make sure it fits BEFORE you get in the water.
Click here for our full Return Policy.