2020 Eleveight HCS Complete Kite Foil
Control meets versatility meets speed. Two years ago we set out to design the HCS, a foil wing that redefines hydrofoil performance while being absolutely user-friendly. The long development process was worth the effort, as the HCS exceeds our goals. It offers extraordinary stability and great lift. Starting to glide and reaching racing speed is a breeze when riding this wing.
During the take off the HCS remains very stable. As soon as it starts to glide, it proves to be highly dynamic and agile. It truly stands out in swift carves and pivotal turns. Effortlessly it accelerates to top-end speed that will feel breathtaking and calm at the same time, due to the unique sensation of flying above the water's surface. Technical tricks become easy when cutting through the water with this foil. The slightest breeze is enough to make the HCS come alive and lift you out of the water. The magic of this outstanding performance lies in the smart design of our carbon composite front wing with a medium aspect ratio that is precisely balanced with a G10 stabilizer. Both are being combined with an 85cm aerospace-grade aluminum mast. These light but durable premium materials enhance the performance features and contribute to a dynamic yet peaceful ride. The modular construction is equipped with our innovative quick-connect technology, allowing you to swtich masts easily in only a few moments. Hydrofoil experts, as well as progressing riders, will enjoy every take-off with its incredible wing.
Designer Quote - "The HCS is designed for an accessible performance with a focus on dynamic carving. The foil design is well balanced, and we paid special attention to durability."
- Performance Freeride Foil
- Made for versatile usage, ultimate control, and dynamic maneuverability
- Medium aspect front wing for great lift and stability
- 85cm mast
- Carbon composite front wing with top mounting
- Quick connect technology Durable G10 Stabilizer
- Include travel bag
Eleveight Trusted Quality
- Marine Grade Stainless steel Hardware - We use 316 Marine grade stainless steel to ensure a strong connection between all foil components and between board and mast, which is also durable thanks to its resistance to corrosive saltwater.
- Torx Screw - All screws come with Torx heads in order to sustain the screws longer.
- Anodized Aero Grade Alloy - We use an anodized aero grade alloy to provide a lighter, corrosive-resistant construction that is also durable.
- Carbon-reinforced front wing - Strategically placed carbon reinforcements prevent torsional flex while being ultra-light.
- G10 Stabilizer - The high-quality epoxy construction of the stabilizer delivers the stiffness you need to always stay in full control.
- Quick Connect - Our quick and firm attachment system allows you to swap or reposition your foil within seconds.
2020 Eleveight HCS Complete Kite Foil - At a Glance
The HCS foil is a great option for the rider who has already learned some basic foil skills. The longer mast makes for more aggresive angles when charging upwind. Between the shape and area of the front wing riders can expect higher top speeds and more reactive carves.
KITE PADDLE SURF WARRANTY/RETURN POLICY
We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary.
Its important to us that you're stoked about what you've purchased from Kite Paddle Surf. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase give us a call (
We are not able to take returns or exchanges on wetsuits that have been in the water so, please make sure it fits BEFORE you get in the water.
Click here for our full Return Policy.