2019 Slingshot Hover Glide FSURF Foil
The Hover Glide FSUP is total control over how far and how long you want to ride a wave. The Infinity 84 is the most efficient wing that allows you to glide rather than endlessly pump. Front Wing has a large outline providing all the low-end lift you'll ever need to catch every lump that rolls by. Downward turned wingtip on the rear wing stay in the water providing gripping stability when you are really leaning into your carves.
- All Hover Glide wings have been re-engineered for 2019 with new carbon composite construction. The magic feel of the infinity 84 comes from its inverted gull wing shape that essentially gives you maximum lift and glides performance. The great lift and stability at low speeds make learning to foil a breeze, but with its large surface area, the Infinity 84 also lets you glide endlessly with less pumping. If you have BIG dreams about foiling, you will need a BIG wing. Look no further than this package.
- New H10 Infinity 84 wing - tons of lift, tons of range
- New carbon composite construction - more range and more efficient
- Modular Hover Glide System
- Shift Fuse allows different connection for different performance
- 61cm (24") Aluminum mast - sturdy, super durable, ideal size for SUP
- Safe -T winglets prevent injury
- Larger 48cm rear wing increases stability and locked-in carving.
- 61cm (24") Mast, Pedestal, Fuselage, Front Wing, Rear Wing, Hardware, Shim, Custom Travel Bag.
2019 Slingshot Hover Glide FSUP Stand Up Paddleboard Foil - At a GlanceThis is a shop favorite when it comes to Stand Up Paddleboard foiling due to its stability, pumpability and glide. The inverted gull wing shape allows for a much faster top-end speed and the large surface area will allow you to pump any wave you want.
KITE PADDLE SURF WARRANTY/RETURN POLICY
We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary.
Its important to us that you're stoked about what you've purchased from Kite Paddle Surf. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase give us a call (
We are not able to take returns or exchanges on wetsuits that have been in the water so, please make sure it fits BEFORE you get in the water.
Click here for our full Return Policy.