2018 Liquid Force Mission V2 Kite Control Bar V2 - At a GlanceThis bar packs a lot of features while still maintaining a simple layout. The trim block works effortlessly everytime. The PU tubing allows the bar to power and depower smoothly. The chicken loop is so easy to use, I'm never hesitant to pull my safety. Overall one of our favorite bars at the shop. - Aaron
2018 Liquid Force Mission V2 Kite Control Bar
Small refinements highlight the Liquid Force Mission Control Bar V2. Designed with extensive engineering and pure, simple, clutter-free function in mind, the Mission Control Bar is at the heart of your kiteboarding experience. A control bar is one of the few tactile and highly interactive components in your gear box. Considering this concept, we have examined and engineered every part and function incorporated into the bar to meet the highest standards of safety, performance and quality. Backed up by rigorous lab and field testing we are not only confident in the MC system, but proud to offer you the best kite to rider connection available. The Mission Control bar utilizes a molded technology that reduces weight and unnecessary parts along with adding strength. The minimal design has exactly what you need and nothing more, making for an intuitive and easy to use system. For the Mission Control V2 refinements include; a stainless steel bar bushing to reduce friction and increase durability, a redesigned swivel rotor head that is easier to grip and rotate to untwist the front flying lines, and lastly, we increased the pliability of the safety pin to provide easier setting and removal from the spreader bar hook.
- Push-away, non-detachable quick release: simply push away the orange hood to easily release one side of the chicken loop, while the other side stays securely attached to the chicken loop body.
- Molded trim loop with 100% depower flagging line: reliable, safe and simple to use
- Molded main line swivel: below the bar swivel for easy center line twist management
- Thin line EVA grip: The EVA grip for hand fatigue free riding
- TPU over-molded bar end winders: Soft, flexible bar winders for safety and easy line management
- Adjustable line leverage inserts: Change line leverage points from 49cm wide to 55cm wide on a standard bar width, 40cm to 46cm on the compact bar width
- Stainless marine grade trim cleat: durable, easy to use, corrosion resistant cleat
- 400kg flying lines: highest quality Dyneema/monofilament braided pre-stretched flying lines
- Standard Width: 49cm/55cm
- Compact Width: 40cm/46cm
KITE PADDLE SURF WARRANTY/RETURN POLICY
We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary.
Its important to us that you're stoked about what you've purchased from Kite Paddle Surf. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase give us a call (
We are not able to take returns or exchanges on wetsuits that have been in the water so, please make sure it fits BEFORE you get in the water.
Click here for our full Return Policy.