2020 Slingshot Karolina Pro Kiteboard
The signature model of jet-setting shredder Karolina Winkowska, this twin tip is the answer to her need for a single high-performance board she can take anywhere and feel at home with no matter what conditions she encounters. From sessions with her friends in Poland, photo shoots in Brazil to competing on the world tour and the Triple-S Invitational, the KW Pro is the only board she takes along got the ride. with medium rocker and flex, it can hold its own in chop and swell just as well as flat water freestyle, wake style, and cable parks.
- Continuous Rocker - A smooth, consistent curve provides a fast ride, predictable pop, great carving performance and disperses water to soften landings.
- Inverted Naca Tech Channels - These Parabolic channels have been inverted to provide a cleaner and more efficient bottom profile. The improve water flow and board speed, grip, and pop, Edging, general performance and feel yet are more forgiving in the case of rider error.
- Atomic Wood Core - Sustainably grown Paulownia gives the lively, springy character that Slingshot boards are famous for. Vertically laminated construction harnesses the collective strength of the woods' grain and provides strength, durability and consistent flex over the life of the board.
- V-Spine Bottom - A subtle bottom contour helps break surface tension landings. This makes the hardest drops feel like walking on clouds.
- Slingshot Fusion Sidewalls - We've transferred the same technology found in durometer urethane skateboards wheels into the rail of all our boards. Our innovative manufacturing process literally infuses the rail into the board cores in one single shot, producing unrivaled dampening and durability.
- Carbon Bedrock Inserts - Light, flexible and super strong, our inserts are reinforced with carbon fiber before being inlaid into the board. Reduces overall board weight, increases pull strength and allows for a more consistent flex underfoot.
- Dura-Light Base - This 2mm base material is the ideal strength to weight ratio, Lightweight performance in a strong and durable package.
- New Kite Fins & Grab Handle
|Length (cm)||Width (cm)||Rocker (mm)||Fins||Wight (lbs)|
|135||41.59||43||1.75" G10 Fins||6.3|
2020 Slingshot Karolina Pro Kiteboard - At a Glance
The 2020 Slingshot Karoline Pro is the all-terrain slayer, with medium rocker and flex, it can hold its own in chop and swell just as well as flat water freestyle, wake style, and cable parks.
KITE PADDLE SURF WARRANTY/RETURN POLICY
We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary.
Its important to us that you're stoked about what you've purchased from Kite Paddle Surf. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase give us a call (
We are not able to take returns or exchanges on wetsuits that have been in the water so, please make sure it fits BEFORE you get in the water.
Click here for our full Return Policy.