Ozone Infinity V1 Kiteboard
The Infinity V1 is a dedicated light wind board that makes riding more exciting and progressive. It uniquely blends a classic twin-tip freeride feeling with impressive light wind performance.
Alive with speed and maneuverability, the infinity V1 redefines what we think of as a light wind board, it's not dull, heavy and oversized like some boards on the market - the infinity motivates progression! It has a range too; as the wind increases the infinity remains smooth and controllable to ride thanks to its unique hybrid freeride-light wind outline.
Designed with a double concave bottom shape going flat towards channeled tips and optimized rocker line. This combination provides early planning, continuous board speed through lulls and impressive upwind performance. The infinity rides high on the water for comfort in chop and ease of rolling into a turn.
Off-centered insert relieves stress on ankles and while edging to ride upwind, this also allows for an easy load and pop in light breezes. The Infinity'scohesive flex pattern provides control when loading up for bigger airs and the progressive flex towards the tips help absorb landings smoothly.
Ideally suited for twin-tip riders who want simply to cruise freeriders searching for high-end light wind performance, all the way to freestyle addicts aspiring to throw unhooked tricks in a breeze. Don't find yourself sitting in desperation on the beach, take the Infinity to tear it up.
- Exceptional Ozone Factory Construction - World-class construction in our own factory, using the highest quality material and hand checked Quality Control at every step. the Ozone factory also manufactures out Kites, Paragliders and Speed Wings; the same Quality Control processes are used across all products.
- Double Concave & Tip Channels - Designed with a double concave bottom shape going flat towards channeled tips and optimized rocker line. This combination provides early planning, continuous board sped through lulls and impressive upwind performance.
- Off-Centered Inserts - Off centered inserts relieve stress on ankles when edging to ride upwind, this also allows for an easy load and pop in light breezes.
- Highest Quality Fibreglass - Precise lamination using high-quality Biaxial and UD fiberglass layers to provide the ultimate balance of flex, response, and strength.
- Grab Recess - Grab Recess on both rails if riding without a handle
- Hybrd Freeride-Light Wind Outline - Alive with speed and maneuverability the infinity V1 defines what we think of as a light wind board, it's not dull and oversized like some others on the market - the Infinity motivates progression! It has a range too; as the wind increases the Infinity remains smooth to ride thanks to its unique hybrid freeride-light wind outline.
- Cohesive Flex Pattern - The Infinity's cohesive flex pattern provides control when loading up for bigger airs and the progressive flex towards the tips helps absorb landings smoothly
- A-grade Paulownia Core - The premium A-grade Paulownia core provides ultimate flex characteristics, amazing strength, and reduce weight.
- A-grade 316 Stainless Steel inserts - Highest quality 316 Stainless Steel Inserts embedded into high strength polymer blocks. This insert construction offers strength for powered riding and using boots.
- Lightwight Ergonomic Pads and Straps - Easy to assemble in minutes, the lightweight ergonomic design with memory foam adapts to your unique shape after a few sessions. The toe ridge provides solid grip while dampening foam layers provide superior comfort.
Ozone Infinity V1 Kiteboard - At a Glance
Ozone is known for its quality built and superior performance due to its design and high quality materials. This board is hands down the most fun light wind board, you can trick it, rip it and poke around in very light winds. This board is for those looking for the best quality and highest performance light wind board.
KITE PADDLE SURF WARRANTY/RETURN POLICY
We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary.
Its important to us that you're stoked about what you've purchased from Kite Paddle Surf. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase give us a call (
We are not able to take returns or exchanges on wetsuits that have been in the water so, please make sure it fits BEFORE you get in the water.
Click here for our full Return Policy.