2019 Eleveight Ignition V2 Kiteboard
The Ignition will spark your love for Kiteboarding. This all-level twin tip will boost your skills to the next level. We incorporate leading technology into the construction, making it our most comfortable and efficient ride. The long list of key-features includes an incredible upwind performance, early planing even for heavier riders in light winds and direct feedback. The harmonized flex pattern combined with our light Paulownia wood core eats chop while offering perfect control in even the harshest conditions. Ridden with our new Airgo pads, turbulent water will feel like a mirror flat pool – yeah, it is that smooth! Its outline and bottom shape are straightforward, constructed to reduce drag and increase lift and speed. A strong UV-resistant sheet protects the construction, guaranteeing lasting performance.
The Ignition accelerates your progress, but don’t worry about outgrowing this stick: Landing the first tricks is just the start. Before you know it, the board will take you up into great heights. The thick box rails hold a massive amount of load before you pop into breathtaking altitudes. The Ignition is the perfect companion from the first meters ridden till stomping technical freeride tricks.
- A-Grade Paulownia Wood Core - This lightweight wood comes with the flex you need. It is the perfect foundation for a great board.
- Heavy Duty Inserts - We'll admit it, we copied these inserts from the snowboard industry so you can shred the board with boots. Inserts don't get stronger than this.
- UV Resistant Top Base - To ensure that your board will keep its good look, it comes with a UV resistant top base.
- Baix Laminat - The High-quality fibers of our baix laminat contribute to the flex pattern and amazing pop characteristics.
- ABS Rails - The box rails deliver an outstanding grip while protecting the board from wear and tear.
- G10 - These high-quality epoxy fins deliver the stiffness you need to always stay in control.
- Ergonomic designed Pads and Straps - These pads cling to your feet, providing a maximum of control. Furthermore, they are most comfortable, cushioning bumpy rides and hard landings.
Alessandro De Rocco
Web Marketing Coordinator
Eleveight Ignition V2 Twin Tip - At a Glance
With its progressive out line, rocker and channels this board is easy and comfortable. The Paulownia wood core eats chope and provides great control in the harshest conditions. For those kiters who don't fit into a discipline and want a do it all board. - it's one smooth ride!
KITE PADDLE SURF WARRANTY/RETURN POLICY
We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary.
Its important to us that you're stoked about what you've purchased from Kite Paddle Surf. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase give us a call (
We are not able to take returns or exchanges on wetsuits that have been in the water so, please make sure it fits BEFORE you get in the water.
Click here for our full Return Policy.