2019 Eleveight Process V2 Kiteboard
Cutting through chop, cushioning heavy landings and easy upwind performance are only a few of the attributes that make the Process board stand out. It also comes with early planning and great pop. Board designer Franz Schitzhofer provided this freeride board with elaborate features that all work together deliver one feeling: fun!
To achieve this, Franz came up with a revolutionary 3D concept. He developed a Paulownia wood core that is fused with 50mmk of carbon reinforcements. This creates a well-balanced flex pattern. In choppy water and when landing in the flat, the flex absorbs the impact and protects the knees. Smooth 3D channels at the tips of the board combined with the box rails offer plenty of grip and control without generating drag. A harmonized rocker line for early planning makes it easy to ride in a light breeze or going upwind.
We equipped the board with the strongest inserts on the market that are commonly used in snowboard construction. The top sheet is ultra durable and UV resistance, ensuring that the board will last for years.
The board is shipped with high-quality pads and straps for ultimate control and comfort. Furthermore, the process comes with 45mm G10 fins that are tough and provide enhanced control.
In short, the Process allows the rider to concentrate on what really counts in kiting - Fun!
- A-Grade Paulownia Wood Core - This lightweight wood comes with the flex you need. It is the perfect foundation for a great board.
- Heavy Duty Inserts - We'll admit it, we copied these inserts from the snowboard industry so you can shred the board with boots. Inserts don't get stronger than this.
- UV Resistant Top Base - To ensure that your board will keep its good look, it comes with a UV resistant top base.
- Baix Laminat - The High-quality fibers of our blax laminat contribute to the flex pattern and amazing pop characteristics.
- Carbon Reinforcements - To archive the optimal balance between comfort and performance, we use carbon to reinforce areas of high stress.
- ABS Rails - The box rails deliver an outstanding grip while protecting the board from wear and tear.
- G10 - These high-quality epoxy fins deliver the stiffness you need to always stay in control.
Alessandro De Rocco
Web Marketing Coordinator
Eleveight Process V2 Twin Tip - At a Glance
With its progressive out line, rocker, channels and carbon stiffness created in all-around power house that will excel in every condition you throw at it. This board is perfect for those riders who are starting to try intermediate to advanced tricks.
KITE PADDLE SURF WARRANTY/RETURN POLICY
We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary.
Its important to us that you're stoked about what you've purchased from Kite Paddle Surf. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase give us a call (
We are not able to take returns or exchanges on wetsuits that have been in the water so, please make sure it fits BEFORE you get in the water.
Click here for our full Return Policy.