2019 Eleveight Curl Kite Surfboard
The Curl is a high-performance surfboard ideal for solid wave conditions. It is a hand-shaped board for advanced riders without inserts for straps. The thin rail profile together with the harmonic outline gives you an excellent rail to rail performance.
The Bottom shape has a single concave running all the way through providing the board with grip and drive. The rocker line with a nice tail kick makes every top turn an explosion. Using carbon stringers, Inegra/Carbon vector net reinforcements and the Futures fin box system makes these boards durable and keeps them ultra-high performing.
The Curl is Shaped in Portugal. It is the best surfboard you will ride.
- Medium Density PU Foam - Out Polyurethane Black (PU) foam is not only strong but also super light - it ensures optimal board feel and creates the perfect buoyancy.
- Carbon Stringer - The Carbon Stringer generates the Ideal balance of flex and stiffness. We created the perfect mix of control, board feel and comfort
- Inegra Vector Grid Front Foot - Regular surfboards easily dent or shape in hard landings or wipe-outs. Our strong Inegra Vector Grid tremendously enhances the board's durability at points of high stress.
- Inegra Vector Grid Tail - The Boards tail is often victim to abuse or even unwanted contact with beaches or rock. To increase its durability we strengthened it with our Inegra Vector Grid
- Futures Fin Box - The board comes with a futures fin box which allows easy assembling as well as a broad selection of find to choose from.
- Handshaped - After the CNC machine provides the perfect blank, Portugal's most experienced shapers take over. With an eye for detail, they shape and glass each board to perfection.
- Extra Reinforcements - Full layer of 220g Biaxal fiberglass to reinforce the top deck + 40oz front foot patch.
Eleveight Curl Kite Surfboard - At a Glance
The aggressive big wave surf board by Eleveight Kite. Its a high performance board focused on medium to high surf with fast turns. It creates aggressive turns at high speeds due to its thick center and thinned out tail. This board is for any one who wants a performance short board style kite board.
KITE PADDLE SURF WARRANTY/RETURN POLICY
We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary.
Its important to us that you're stoked about what you've purchased from Kite Paddle Surf. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase give us a call (
We are not able to take returns or exchanges on wetsuits that have been in the water so, please make sure it fits BEFORE you get in the water.
Click here for our full Return Policy.