Alessandro De Rocco
Web Marketing Coordinator
2019 Slingshot Refraction Pro - At A Glance
Great all around board that might be slightly more focused on its pop, but the refraction can surely handle any thing you throw at it. Check out similar builds in our Freestyle collection, or our Freeride collection for board's that focus on all around performance and less on jumping. If you are looking for a surf like feel check out our Directional collection.
2019 Slingshot Refraction Kiteboard - All-Terrain Wakestyle
Stand out at the beach or park with a crossover wake and kiteboard. Sam Light's pro model board is as versatile as he is: King of the Air, Triple-S, Hailing Island, Hood River Slider Jam, Local Sandbar, or cable parks - you too can be light.
With Refraction's bomber Ballistic Base, you can shred to your heart's content kite, cable wake without the anxiety of destroying your board, fear no feature, sandbar, rock or reef.
The Refraction is a solid all-around board designed to shred every condition on the planet, and take a major beating in the process. With a medium rocker profile, it can hold its own in chop, swell and rough condition, as well as flat water freestyle. The rocker and tip/tail shape yield great load and pop, big airs and crushy landing, while the inverted tip and tail profile prevent catching an edge on kickers and sliders.
- Carbon Bedrock Inserts - Lightest, most flexible and durable inserts in the industry
- Slingshot Fusion Sidewall - High durometer urethane poured in one single shot. More durable, dampening and performance.
- Vertically Laminated Wood Core - No better core material for achieving the best flex, durability, and lively feel.
- .75 Wakestyle Fin - reduced drag and a looser more skatey feel
- .7mm Ballistic Base - Built to withstand reef, rails, airplanes and the parking lot.
KITE PADDLE SURF WARRANTY/RETURN POLICY
We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary.
Its important to us that you're stoked about what you've purchased from Kite Paddle Surf. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase give us a call (
We are not able to take returns or exchanges on wetsuits that have been in the water so, please make sure it fits BEFORE you get in the water.
Click here for our full Return Policy.