Revolutionary Alternative to Wax!
RSPro has stepped up their line of skillfully engineered SUP and surf products to include HexaTraction- a clear non-skid alternative to wax. HexaTractioncan be adapted to any stand-up paddleboard, shortboard, longboard, or kiteboard. Quick and easy installation using the template included with each kit. Hexatraction is waterproof and helps protect boards from UV exposure. Whether you surf or race - this lightweight traction gets the job done without wax.
- Temperature independent grip &8 traction
- Light, thin, and doesn't absorb water
- No melting, no hassle, no residues, no contamination
- Super-easy to install modular configuration
- Transparent, so it doesn't cover your board graphics
- UV protection and waterproofing for your board deck.
- Automotive, RSPro quality
- Non-Aggressive to your skin
- Designed and Manufactured in Barcelona, Spain
- A single HexaTractionkit (box) includes eighteen 6 inch hexagons, four half-hexagons and a HexaTractionstar-shaped template to make installation easy. The HexaTractionkit has a net weight of 4 oz.
- HexaTractionkits allow you to cover any sized surf, kite, or SUP board. Each kit covers approximately 3.75 Square Feet. Follow this cheat sheet to properly outfit your board.
- Don't install it in a cold environment. We recommended to install it at room temperature. Below 20ºC OR 68ºF the material and glue tend to get rigid, so it would make the installation more difficult.
- Thoroughly clean the area with alcohol or similar. Make sure no rest of wax is present. Avoid industrialcleaners.
- PRO TIP: Pell exactly half of the adhesive backing of the first HexaTractionhexagon, so it will be easy to align with the center of the board.
- Pour Plenty of water. Plenty! It will help with having no air bubbles.
- Stick half of the hexagon making sure to remove all air and water out by rubbing with your fingers and/or cloth. Remove the other half of the backing and squees all the air and water out.
- PRO TIP: Squeeze from the venter to the edges or from one side to the opposite so all air and water gets out.
- Using the HexaTractionblack star as a template, progress through the deck one hexagon at a time.
- PRO TIP: Align by the side of the hexagon with the adhesive backing on.
- Complete the layout using the halfhexagons if needed.
- You're done. Review all hexagons, making sure all the water is out, let it dry (not in the sun) and let it cure for some hours before heading to the water.
KITE PADDLE SURF WARRANTY/RETURN POLICY
We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary.
Its important to us that you're stoked about what you've purchased from Kite Paddle Surf. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase give us a call (
We are not able to take returns or exchanges on wetsuits that have been in the water so, please make sure it fits BEFORE you get in the water.
Click here for our full Return Policy.