2020 Naish Torque ATB Kite Control Bar
The Torque BTB Kite Control System has a seamless integration to any kite. It has above the bar depower and swivel making it easy to control the depower and throw of your kite.
The Torque features the most advanced quick release trim loop mechanism to date, this function-rich design offers extremely easy release and reload and an above-the-bar swivel for effortless untangling of lines. Whether freeride, freestyle, or wave riding, the Torque ATB keeps you secure for seamless riding experience.
Torque Bar Technology
- Bar/Line Adjuster -Allows rider to fine-tune bar width and line lengths.
- Retractable Line retaining Bungee -Streamlined design holds the flying line in place while engaged and conveniently retracts when lines are in use.
- Eva + Hytrel Composite Molded Floaters -Designed with flex in key areas for reduced interaction with steering lines.
Anodized Aircraft-grade Aluminum Bar center -Structural strength + impact resistance from the Torque Loop + smooth line entry to reduce wear and tear.
- Titanium Screws -Quick disassembly and replacement with a universal key.
- Replaceable Nylatron Insert -Dramatically reduces friction and wear on the trim line.
- Auto-positioning Design -Ensures the trim loop is always facing the rider.
- Color-Coded, double density EVA grip with memory core -Comfortable, ergonomic grip.
- Quick Release -Designed for easy operation and reload
- Surface Treated Stainless Steel Parts -Corrosion resistance
- Heavy Duty Stretchable Webbing
- Patented Naish Push-away Quick Release Mechanism = Fiberglass - reinforced polymer with stainless core and a below-the-bar ball bearing swivel.
- Pre-stretched TLS 500 Flying Lines = Stiffer front flying lines + even stretch in front and back lines over time.
- Bar End Technology - Adjustable Bar Width: 18"-20" (45-51cm)Replaceable Nylatron Insert = Increased longevity of trimline.
- Cored, Stiff Trim Line = Tangle-Free design
- Torque Loop = Efficient and effortless ball bearing swivel + easiest reloading quick release on the market.
- Double density EVA Grip with Memory Core = Comfortable and controlled non-slip grip.
- Stainless Steel Low-V Line Organizer = Easy release and reload.
- Heavy-Duty Short Leash with Quick release = maximum functionality and convenience.
2020 Naish Torque BTB 55 Kite Control Bar - At a Glance
The Torque bar from Naish is an excellent choice for any level of rider looking for a solid bar that will not hold them back. Starting off with the bar, its incredibly comfortable for long sessions on the water. The chicken loop is super solid with easy release for flagging out the kite. Resetting the loop is straightforward with an audible clicking noise knowing its in engaged. The 50cm version is the most versatile as it includes the 20m lineset and 4m extensions. Overall a solid bar that is dependable with solid performance for any kiter out there. - Dave
KITE PADDLE SURF WARRANTY/RETURN POLICY
We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary.
Its important to us that you're stoked about what you've purchased from Kite Paddle Surf. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase give us a call (
We are not able to take returns or exchanges on wetsuits that have been in the water so, please make sure it fits BEFORE you get in the water.
Click here for our full Return Policy.