2020 Naish Torque 50 Kite Control Bar w/ 20 + 4m Lines
The 20 + 4m lines make ti easy to adjust for the conditions, whether you need more power or faster handling. Also, the cleat is adjustable to give more or less throw.
Designed specifically for smaller riders, this compact bar puts things in proportion. The ATB 50 comes standard with 20m lines and 4m extensions giving the users the option to get a quicker response or more power from their kites. This bar is equipped with the most advanced trim loop mechanism to date with an above-the-bar Clamcleat trim that is easily adjustable in height with no tools required. This 4-line system features a blow-the-bar swivel for effortless untangling of lines, forgiving steering, and extremely easy release and reload.
Torque Bar Technology
- Bar/Line Adjuster - Allows rider to fine-tune bar width and line lengths
- Retractable Line-retaining Bungee -Streamlined design holds flying lines in place while engaged and conveniently retracts when lines are in use.
- EVA + Hytrel Composite Molded Floaters -Designed with flex in key areas for reduced interaction with steering lines.
Anodized Aircraft-grade Aluminum Bar Center-Structural strength + impact resistance from the Torque Loop + smooth line entry to reduce wear and tear.
- Titanium Screws -Quick disassembly and replacement with a universal key.
- Replaceable Nylatron Insert -Dramatically reduces friction and wear on the trim line.
- Color-coded, Double Density EVA Grip with Memory Core -Comfortable, ergonomic Grip.
- Quick Release -Designed for easy options and reload.
- Surface Treated, Stainless Steel Parts - Corrosion resistance.
- Heavy Duty Stretchable Webbing.
Patented Naish Push-away Quick Release Mechanism = Fiberglass - reinforced polymer with stainless steel core and a below-the-bar ball bearing swivel.
- Pre-stretched TLS 500 Flying Lines = Stiffer front flying lines + even stretch in front and back lines over time.
- Above-the Bar Trim Adjustment = Employs natural leverage for quick and easy adjustments.
- Torque Loop = Efficient and effortless ball bearing swivel + easiest reloading quick release on the market.
- Double Density EVA Grip with Memory Core = Comfortable and controlled non-slip grip.
- Stainless Steel Low-V Line Organizer - Easy release and reload.
- Pre-Stretched TLS 500 Flying Lines - Stiffer front Flying Lines + even stretch in front and back lines over time.
- PU-coated Trim Line - Minimizes wear
- Bar End Technolgy - Adustabel Bar Width: 16"-18" (4045 cm)
- Replaceable Bar Center
- Heavy-duty long kite leash with quick release = Ideal length for freestyle riding.
2020 Naish Torque 5-Line 50 Kite Control Bar - At a Glance
KITE PADDLE SURF WARRANTY/RETURN POLICY
We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary.
Its important to us that you're stoked about what you've purchased from Kite Paddle Surf. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase give us a call (
We are not able to take returns or exchanges on wetsuits that have been in the water so, please make sure it fits BEFORE you get in the water.
Click here for our full Return Policy.