2019 Liquid Force Mission V3 Kite Control Bar
The third iteration of the Mission Control Bar brings next-level performance to enhance your kiteboarding experience and progression. The control bar is one of the few tactile and highly interactive components in your gearbox, and the mission control bar sits at the heart of your kiteboarding experience. To meet the highest standards of safety, performance, and quality, we carefully examined every part on this bar with rigorous lab and field testing. It was designed through a meticulous engineering process to deliver pure, simple and clutter-free functionality. We're not just confident in the Mission Control System, we're proud to offer the best kite-to-rider connection available.
The Mission Control Bar uses a molded technology that reduces weight and unnecessary parts while adding strength. This minimal design has exactly what you need and nothing more, making for an easy-to-use system that feels natural in your hands.
5th line adjustment kit available.
- Standard Width: 49cm/55cm
- Compact Width: 40cm/46cm
- Quick Release: Push away, non-detachable quick release: Simple push away the trim loop to kill all the power in the kite, while one side of this safety system stays attached.
- Loop: Molded Trim Loop with %100 depower: reliable, safe and simple to use.
- Swivel: Manual main line swivel: Below the bar swivel for easy venter line twist management.
- Grip: Thin EVA grip for hand fatigue-free kiteboarding.
- Winders: TPU over-molded bar end winders: Soft, flexible bar winders for safety and easy line management.
- Bar Width: Adjustable line leverage inserts: Change line leverage points from 49cm wide to 55cm wide on standard bar width, 40cm to 46cm on the compact bar width
- Cleat: Stainless marine grade trim cleat: Durable, easy to use, corrosion resistant cleat.
- Flying Line: 300kg flying lines: Highest quality monofilament braided pre-stretched flying lines.
- Depower Line: Easy to replace depower trim line.
- High-Y Splitter: Front line High Y for adjustable kite turning and bar pressure.
2019 Liquid Force Mission Control Bar V3 - At a GlanceThis bar packs a lot of features while still maintaining a simple layout. The trim block works effortlessly every time. The PU tubing allows the bar to power and depower smoothly. The chicken loop is so easy to use, I'm never hesitant to pull my safety. Overall one of our favorite bars at the shop. - Aaron
KITE PADDLE SURF WARRANTY/RETURN POLICY
We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary.
Its important to us that you're stoked about what you've purchased from Kite Paddle Surf. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase give us a call (
We are not able to take returns or exchanges on wetsuits that have been in the water so, please make sure it fits BEFORE you get in the water.
Click here for our full Return Policy.