Hoku Hybrid Double Bend Outrigger Paddle
With updated features all around, the Hoku Hybrid Double Bend was designed specifically for 6 man outrigger paddling and offers biomechanical performance advantages of double bend technology. The Hoku Hybrid Double Bend has updated features all around; a larger blade, a slimmer shaft, and an enhanced Ergo-T top. If you're looking for our top of the line double bend hybrid for 6-man racing, this is the paddle for you. Made in the USA. Colors Vary. Give us a call for color options.
- Top - Hand shaped dark wood Ergo-T2 Grip
- Shaft - Hand shaped slim Sweeping Double Bend shaft Oval tapered wood, Triple laminated for strength and durability
- Blade - Carbon/Epoxy with wood/foam core
- Internal carbon-reinforced edge banding for durability
- Dihedral for stability
- Thin Powerhook tip for clean entry and solid catch
- Blade Angle: 16 1/2 degrees
- Blade Width: 9 3/8"
- Blade Length: 18"
- Blade Surface Area: 115 square inches
- Shaft: Double Bend
Weight: 18-20 oz
Colors Vary. Give us a call for color options.
|Hoku||9.375"||133 sq in||15 degree||Double Bend|
Hoku Hybrid Double Bend Outrigger Paddle - At a Glance
KITE PADDLE SURF WARRANTY/RETURN POLICY
We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary.
Its important to us that you're stoked about what you've purchased from Kite Paddle Surf. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase give us a call (
We are not able to take returns or exchanges on wetsuits that have been in the water so, please make sure it fits BEFORE you get in the water.
Click here for our full Return Policy.