Hyperflex VYRL 5mm Boots
Built using the same performance engineering that was used to develop our CRYO Winter Boot. The VYRL 5mm Boot uses the same materials used in our Hyperflex VYRL suits series.
- 100% lined with Fire Fleece the same heat retaining lining used in the 5/4 winter suits.
- Fusion welded seams.
- Dual axis instep strap allows for maximum torque and comfort adjustments.
- Integrated Multi-layer sole, heal and toe layers are vulcanized and a unit to provide maximum support while not compromising flexibility.
- Wide finger loop above heel for easy on and off
- Locking internal skin entry cuffs.
- Square toe box design
- Internal Split toe to avoid snagged leashes.
Hyperflex VYRL 5mm Boots - At A Glance
These are booties are best during the Fall to Spring season. The boots fit true to size but make sure there a little tight because they will stretch out. These boots are not the best for surfing because they don't have power strap over the ankle which is important for surfing. I like the VYRL 5mm boots for kiteboarding because I don't want that strap over my ankle because it gets in the way of my kiteboard straps. I want my foot to slide into the kiteboard strap smoothly in and out, so I want a bootie that has no strap. The durability of the boot is outstanding, and they keep my feet warm in cold water conditions.- Aaron
KITE PADDLE SURF WARRANTY/RETURN POLICY
We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary.
Its important to us that you're stoked about what you've purchased from Kite Paddle Surf. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase give us a call (
We are not able to take returns or exchanges on wetsuits that have been in the water so, please make sure it fits BEFORE you get in the water.
Click here for our full Return Policy.