Hyperflex Voodoo 4/3 Men's Full Hooded - Wetsuit
Hyperflex is proud to support the surf community, no matter where they find waves. The fresh connection series of suits have been created to allow those who call the Great Lakes home to show where they come from. We respect you, so wear these suits as a badge of honor!
Hyperflex's new Voodoo HFZ brings major advancements in cold water wetsuit technology. Highlighting Voodoo is the introduction of AtomicFoam Super Stretch Neoprene, which we internally lined with our new AQ6 thermal fabric. Additionally, the Chest/Back/Hood is equipped with their new ReactorCore insulation panels. Voodoo FHZ also benefits from our new Cocoon Entry Point & Closure System design. All seams are glued and blind stitched and sealed with our FusionWeld liquid tape. Simply put, Voodoo increases warmth without increasing thickness allowing you to surf light tape. Simply put, Voodoo increases warmth without increasing thickness allowing you to surf lighter, longer, and warmer.
- G.B.S. Sealed Seams:All critical external seams are glued and blind-stitched
- Duratex Kneepads:A highly abrasion-resistant textile outer surface which does not inhibit movement and adds additional protection and comfort to the knee.
- Anatomically Cut:Children and junior sizes; custom-tailored to specifically address the comfort and warmth needs of the adolescent body.
- AutomicFoam Neoprene:Infused with a higher count of molecular air cells achieving a warmer insulation rating for the same thickness and weight.
AQ6 Thermal Fabric: A soft, thin fibrous fabric that internally lines 90% of the suit which increases warmth, comfort, and has quick-dry properties while also allowing for maximum stretch.
- FusionWeld Sealed Seams:Applied as a liquid that penetrates seams and fibers forming a molecular bond that prevents water exchange and increases seam stretch and durability.
- Cyclops Clinch Hood Adjustment: We secured the hood cinch cord to the hood to prevent it from flapping around in your fave. No more poking your eye out while you shred.
- Cocoon Entry Point and Closure System:Designed with a singular wide-hatch opening that allows you to slide in and out of your suit with ease while sealing water out with an anti-flush head gusset panel.
KITE PADDLE SURF WARRANTY/RETURN POLICY
We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary.
Its important to us that you're stoked about what you've purchased from Kite Paddle Surf. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase give us a call (
We are not able to take returns or exchanges on wetsuits that have been in the water so, please make sure it fits BEFORE you get in the water.
Click here for our full Return Policy.