Hyperflex VYRL CRYO 5/4 Hooded FZ Men's Wetsuit
The Hyperflex VYRL CRYO was designed and tested specifically for use in brutal New England, Great Lakes, and Pacific Northwest Winters. Everything about this suit is designed for long-lasting warmth, crazy comfort, and long-lasting durability. The CRYO is without a doubt the most insane cold water wetsuit Hyperflex has ever produced. That's saying a lot... Considering Hyperflex has built a solid reputation for producing the best cold-water gear in the business.
The CRYO series features a specialized neoprene formulation that is lighter in weight and provides 15% more thermal retention than the standard VYRL series.
- Lined with the exclusive Hyperflex Fire Fleece lining. The CRYP provides ridiculous stretch, extended mobility, and superior comfort while at the same time, but eliminating cold water movement through the wetsuit.
- All unnecessary seams have been removed from the CRYO, Minimal seams result in less chance for damage, leaking, and restriction. All seams are Triple Glued and blind stitch, then welded using our liquid fusion process.
- PK mini front zip, low profile design for comfort while providing easy entry and exit.
- Attached ergonomic hood for a snug but comfortable fit.
- Duratex hi-stretch Knee pads.
- A modified saddle and pocket Crotch design will keep your boys warm during long cold sessions.
- Convenient and easy-access key pocket with elastic loop
Hyperflex VYRL CRYO 5/4 Hooded FZ Men's Wetsuit - At A Glance
This is a cold-water suit for anyone looking to score sessions when the conditions are freeeeezing cold. Water temps have dipped in the 40's, air temps could be low 40's, if that is where you see yourself riding then this is the suit you need to be in. Cryo series focuses on providing a suit that keeps your body temp warm while still keeping your arms and legs flexible. The winter warriors in the PNW rely on this suit as a daily driver when cold winter months can't stop them from getting out to score that epic session.- Aaron
KITE PADDLE SURF WARRANTY/RETURN POLICY
We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary.
Its important to us that you're stoked about what you've purchased from Kite Paddle Surf. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase give us a call (
We are not able to take returns or exchanges on wetsuits that have been in the water so, please make sure it fits BEFORE you get in the water.
Click here for our full Return Policy.