Futures R4 Legacy Series Tri Fin Set
The R4 Legacy Series Thruster is a small-sized fin with a rake template and balanced feel for increased hold through carves. Allow for the original characteristics of your board to shine, without any directional influence.
- Template Category | Rake (drawn-out, control, drive)
- Construction | Honeycomb
- Size | Small (105-110 lbs)
- Ride Number | Balanced - 5.4
- Honeycomb:Honeycomb fins have a lightweight hexagonal core which reduces the weight and maintains the flex properties. These fins are engineered with a medium flex pattern, making them stiffer than Blackstix but more flexible than fiberglass. These fins have a Ride Number range of 4-7 and are great all-around fins for any condition.
- Honeycomb Core:The Hexagonal foam core mat in these fins reduces the resin content, making the fin lighter while keeping the fin stiff where it counts. This gives these fins a medium flex pattern making them a great all-around performer. From mushy beach breaks to pumping reef point, honeycomb fins are the standard when it comes to upgrade fins.
- Balanced Performance:The medium flex pattern of honeycomb fins make this fin an all-around performer. They have a Ride Number range of 4-7, putting them in the balanced category. Honeycomb is the go-to fin for all-around surfing. These fins are designed to gain drive down the line, maintain hold in turns, or boost airs in all conditions.
|Specs||Side Fins||Centre Fins|
Futures R4 Legacy Series Tri Fin Set - At a Glance
KITE PADDLE SURF WARRANTY/RETURN POLICY
We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary.
Its important to us that you're stoked about what you've purchased from Kite Paddle Surf. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase give us a call (
We are not able to take returns or exchanges on wetsuits that have been in the water so, please make sure it fits BEFORE you get in the water.
Click here for our full Return Policy.