Futures John John (L) Techflex Tri Fin Set
The John John (L) Techflex fin is a large-sized thruster in the Neutral template category. This template is a scaled-up version of the Medium template that John John Florence rode exclusively to back-to-back World Championship. John rides this template in his small wave boards that feature a wide tail and require more lift from his fins. The Techflex construction and flat foil give this fin a stable feel, making it ideal for controlling speed in more powerful waves.
- Template Category | Neutral (balanced, all-around)
- Construction | Techflex
- Ride Number | Speed Control - 3.4
- Size | Large (180+ lbs)
- Techflex: Techflex fins are engineered to be stiff and light. These fins will give you a solid and engaged feel for those big drops yet be lightweight and responsive when engaging the rail. These fins sit above the fiberglass line and have a Ride Number range of 3-4. Techflex fins are great for powerful surfers or powerful conditions.
- Stiff and light: Techflex fins are the perfect complement for those who like big waves or power surfing but want a little more spring off the lip. The honeycomb core makes these fins light while the carbon keeps them stiff and engaged. These fins are perfect for solid rail turns and drive down the line while being springy and responsive when needed.
- 3K Carbon: 3K carbon along the base and tip of these fins makes them lighter than standard honeycomb fins while maintaining the stiffness of fiberglass. This engineered flex created a vertical flex pattern, which enables you to maintain control and drive down the line while being lively and free off the lip.
- JJF Signature: The John John Florence Techflex signature fin was designed by John to be a larger compliment to the F4 template. The lightweight Techflex material and responsive flex pattern prove to be the ideal choice for one of the most progressive, high-performance surfers in the world. This balanced fin hosts a medium base that carries through to a medium tip and is John John's weapon of choice in all conditions.
|Side Fins||Center Fin|
Futures John John (L) Techflex Tri Fin Set - At a Glance
KITE PADDLE SURF WARRANTY/RETURN POLICY
We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary.
Its important to us that you're stoked about what you've purchased from Kite Paddle Surf. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase give us a call (
We are not able to take returns or exchanges on wetsuits that have been in the water so, please make sure it fits BEFORE you get in the water.
Click here for our full Return Policy.