2019 Eleveight Escape Kite Surfboard
The Escape reflects the need of a new generation of strapless freestyle. The no-nose shape together with moderate entry rocker provides plenty of lift on the water as well as in the air. The shorter parallel rail line optimizes swing weight, ideal for aerial rotations and minimizes drag and help with early planning.
The thruster fin set optimizes grip in carves, snaps or after sketchy landings. Channel in nose and tail support grip and speed, providing control during trick and maneuver. In the surf, the Escape performs excellent in small to medium waves.
Using carbon stringers, Inegra/Carbon vector new reinforcements and the and the futures fin box system makes these boards durable and keeps them ultra-high performing.
The Escape is hand shaped in Portugal and does not have inserts for straps.
- Medium Density PU Foam - Out polyurethane Black (PU) foam is not only strong but also super light - it ensures optimal board feel and created the perfect buoyancy
- Carbon Stringer - The carbon stringer generates the ideal balance of flex and stiffness. We created the perfect mix of control, board feel and comfort
- Inegra Vector Grid Front Foot - Regular surfboards easily dent or break in hard landing or wipe-wipeouts. Our strong Inegra Vector Grid tremendously enhances the board's durability at points of high stress.
- Inegra Vector Grid Tail - The boards tail is often victim to abuse or even unwanted contact with beaches or rock. To increase its durability we strengthened it with our Inegra Vector grid.
- Futures Fin Box - The board comes with a Futures fin box which allows easy assembling as well as a broad selection of fins to choose from.
- Handshaped - After the CNC machine provides the perfect blank, Portugal's most experienced shapers take over. With an eye for detail, they shape and glass each board to perfection.
- Extra Reinforcements - Full layer of 220g Biaxal fiberglass to reinforce the top deck + 40z front foot patch.
- Modern no-nose shape for strapless freestyle and snappy turns.
- A short rail line to minimize drag and optimize swing weight.
- Thruster fin set up with Futures box.
- Medium density from for balanced ratio of high performance and maximum durability.
- Inegra/Carbon Vector grid reinforcements for enhanced durability.
- Carbon stringer for responsive flex.
- Hand shaped high-performance board (no inserts for straps).
- Ideal for strapless freestyle and small to medium waves.
The Escape's shape, design, and construction is state-of-the-art. Ride it and you know what we mean - it has an outstanding performance in strapless freestyle conditions and in wave riding.
Alessandro De Rocco
Web Marketing Coordinator
Eleveight Escape Kite Surfboard - At a Glance
The surfboard reimagined for kiteboarding. It has a modern kitesurf shape with more rocker and a small nose shape allowing for a skate like feel. This board is perfect for those looking for a high-performance board to do freestyle tricks or hack in small waves.
KITE PADDLE SURF WARRANTY/RETURN POLICY
We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary.
Its important to us that you're stoked about what you've purchased from Kite Paddle Surf. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase give us a call (
We are not able to take returns or exchanges on wetsuits that have been in the water so, please make sure it fits BEFORE you get in the water.
Click here for our full Return Policy.