2020 Slingshot Mixer Kite Surfboard
New for 2020, The Mixer features new construction that makes it significantly lighter and gives a more connected surfboard feel while maintaining bomber durability needed to stand up to the sport of Kitesurfing. Upgraded to a five-fin configuration, riders can now swap between the faster, more responsive and looser feel of a quad-fin setup of the traditional, locked-in feel of a three-fin thruster. Now with a New winged rounded pintail, the Mixer is going to provide a looser feel and enable smooth turns while keeping speed for bigger waves. This shape tail also makes the board quite stable in smaller less powerful surf and lighter winds. A slight rounder outline and more robust belly on the board excels it in smaller wave conditions enabling top-end speed allows the mixer to keep up of the swell picks up or a decent sized set comes through.
- New Lighter Construction - Our 2020 surf line features new handcrafted EPS foam core construction with bamboo and carbon reinforcements to retain strength and durability while achieving a significantly lighter overall weight.
- New Winged, Rounded Pin Tail - A classic and versatile tail shape that is responsive and maintains speed through slower, weaker or mushier sections of waves.
- Bamboo Belly Patch - Light and strong, a section of bamboo laminate is inlaid over the front foot section of the board to provide the extra durability needed to withstand the impacts of kitesurfing.
- Versa-Fin Configuration - 5 fin boxes five you the ability to ride this board in a traditional thruster set up or convert it to a quad fin set up.
- FCSII Keyless Fins - No tools required, just click in and click out. They're quick, easy, convenient and just as secure.
- New Corduroy Deck Pad - Slightly softer than our deck pads of the past, this new corduroy texture provides tons of grip and is as pleasing to your feet as it is to the eye.
- Carbon Reinforcements - Lengthwise carbon stringers, top, and bottom provide strength and stiffness, carbon rails along the tail help prevent cracking, heel dents and damage from hard landings.
- New Footsraps Insert Positions - The inserts on the tail of the board have been repositioned to give riders the optimal rear foot positions when riding straps. This places your foot directly over the rear fins for a better drive, turn and more snap.
- Quad Concave Bottom - Concave helps channel water flow beneath your board to provide increased speed and traction and dynamic rail to rail performance.
|Length (in)||Width (in)||Thickness (in)||Volume (l)||Wight (lbs/kg)|
|5'6"||19"||2.4"||27.5||7.0 lbs / 2.6 kg|
|5'8"||19.3"||2.3"||27||7.1 lbs / 3.1 kg|
|5'10"||19.5"||2.5"||31||7.5 lbs / 3.4 kg|
2020 Slingshot Mixer - At a Glance
This board is very light, and its winged rounded pin tail provides snap and speed in weaker waves. Mix it up with the board that is for those who are Kitesurfing chest high waves and below.
KITE PADDLE SURF WARRANTY/RETURN POLICY
We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary.
Its important to us that you're stoked about what you've purchased from Kite Paddle Surf. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase give us a call (
We are not able to take returns or exchanges on wetsuits that have been in the water so, please make sure it fits BEFORE you get in the water.
Click here for our full Return Policy.