Armstrong Mast V2 A+
The unique quad c beam core layup delivers a mast with smooth consistent reactive flex, generating sweet handling response and better stability by smoothing out bumps and flexing precisely to drive you through turns.
The V2 masts also feature bombproof zero corrosion Bidirectional Titanium Washer and Titanium T Nut system, which creates a rock-solid connection between mast and board.
The V2 mast construction and shape combine to make a mast that will deliver predictably every time.
Mast Length Guide
Choosing the right length mast is important depending on your ability and intended use.
- 45cm/17.5" Awesome for shallow water and easy learning all foil sports.
- 60cm/32.5" Shallow water and reef foiling where hitting the bottom might be an issue. Also a good choice for easy learning all foil sports.
- 72cm /28.5" The go to Foil Surf mast. An easy all rounder for all foil sports.
- 85cm /33.5" The 'do everything mast' : Intermediate/Advanced. SUP, Downwind, Kite, Wake, and Tow in Surfing.
- 100cm/39.5" This is the choice for experienced Kite, Tow in Surfing and big wave
Mast construction details
Our unique mast construction was developed in conjunction with composite experts who worked on Team New Zealand America’s Cup foils.
The quad C beam mast core delivers ‘dynamic reactive flex’ that equates to better strength, stability and control without compromising weight.
The mast layup is futuristic: at the heart is a multi-piece core that gets wrapped with carbon that has optimised fiber orientation to maximise the potential of the materials. 100% Carbon cloth outer shell ensures a part that is robust and will last.
KITE PADDLE SURF WARRANTY/RETURN POLICY
We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary.
Its important to us that you're stoked about what you've purchased from Kite Paddle Surf. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase give us a call (
We are not able to take returns or exchanges on wetsuits that have been in the water so, please make sure it fits BEFORE you get in the water.
Click here for our full Return Policy.