2021 Slingshot Flying Fish V1 Foil Surfboard
Bouyant | Efficient | Versatile
As the name implies, this board is built to fly effortlessly above the surface of the waves, swell, and anywhere else your foiling desires might take you.
The compact shape, flat rocker, and high volume of the Flying Fish board make them ideal for paddle-in (prone_ foil surfing, pumping our to the next wave, and laying hard carves. Offset front foot and full centerline foot strap inserts make this board the choice for our advanced Wingsurf riders, strapped tow-surfers, and anyone taking it to the air.
Why You'll Love the Flying Fish
- High volume design is ideal for catching waves with ease
- Compact board lengths range from beginner 5'0" (40L) to intermediate 4'6" (35L) and expert 4'2" (30L) - accommodating all skill levels.
- Chined rails allow for a quicker release off the water and up onto the foil, and provide additional clearance when banking turns.
- Ramp tail provides additional
"push" for prone paddlers when catching waves.
- Elongated EVA deck pad gives foil surfers freedom when it comes to stance location, and eliminates the need for wax.
- Inserts for foot-straps allow you the freedom to explore your every foiling desire - from airs to winging, increased pump-ability, and more.
- Insert Straps: Concave provides increased turning sensitivity and response and allows for more dynamic heel-toe performance. Also helps with proper foot placement once you get a feel for the contour of the deck and where the sweet spot is.
- Ramped Tail: Allows you to slide your foil forward and aft on your board to fine-tune and balance your setup regardless of your size, ability, or foil.
- Chined Rails: Aids in earlier release from the water. Make a big difference when you're leaning into a carve or edging hard upwind. Beveled rails prevent the board from grabbing the water when you touch down, which allows you to skip off the water and keep going instead of grinding to a halt.
- Slide Mount Foil Track: Ride however you want. With multiple insert options, you can ride whatever configuration you like. Whether its 3 straps, 2 straps, 1 strap, no straps, 2 hooks, 1 hook, or no hooks, you can make the choice.
- Carbon Reinforced: This full-coverage EVA deck pad is the perfect blend of comfort and traction. It's super soft on your feet yet super grippy, ensuring there are no slips, no slides, and no slices.
- EPS Core: Added for convenience. Whether you are body dragging, swimming in after the wind has died, or trying to relaunch your kite, this new leash plug helps you keep your board next to you when you need it most.
KITE PADDLE SURF WARRANTY/RETURN POLICY
We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary.
Its important to us that you're stoked about what you've purchased from Kite Paddle Surf. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase give us a call (
We are not able to take returns or exchanges on wetsuits that have been in the water so, please make sure it fits BEFORE you get in the water.
Click here for our full Return Policy.