2020 Ride Engine Escape Pod Foil Board
Built with lightweight construction, the Escape Pod provides pure hydrofoil performance with a design the blends together a contoured hull shape with optimized outline and volume. The Escape Pd is the ideal board for the experienced surfer seeking to advance their hydrofoil attack.
- Early entry rocker line for easier padding and quick takeoffs.
- Deep, double-concave displacement hull design that offers direct tracking and early release.
- Chinned rails for carving clearance and deflection. Steep tail kick for pumping clearance.
- Steep tail kick for pumping clearance.
- Slight deck concave that projects better board feel and balance
- Lightweight EPS core in a vacuum-bag construction process.
- Dual unidirectional carbon stringers and carbon-reinforced tail patch for durability
- High-density foam I-beam foil box construction.
- EVA tail pad with from and rear inserts for strap placement.
|4'4"||19.5"||3 3/8"||38 L||8.65lb / 3.9kg||Double Track|
|4'8"||20"||3 3/4"||45 L||9.45lb / 4.2kg||Double Track|
2020 Ride Engine Escape Pod Foil Board - At a Glance
KITE PADDLE SURF WARRANTY/RETURN POLICY
We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary.
Its important to us that you're stoked about what you've purchased from Kite Paddle Surf. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase give us a call (
We are not able to take returns or exchanges on wetsuits that have been in the water so, please make sure it fits BEFORE you get in the water.
Click here for our full Return Policy.