FCS II Reactor Neo Glass Tri Fin Set
Speed & tight turns. Ideal for beach breaks
- Neo Glass fins are precision molded using long strand fiberglass and a marine grade polymer. Very affordable yet considered a premium construction due to its high fiberglass content and active flex pattern, these fins will accommodate a wide range of surfers and surfing conditions.
- Designed for speed and tight turns, with added tail release.
- Upright template allows for tighter, more acute directional changes.
- Smaller center fin for increased pivot and tail release.
- Ideal for surfers who like to perform fast, progressive turns.
- Suitable for hollow waves, particularly good for beach breaks.
- Designed to fit the FCS II Fin System
- Recommended for performance shortboards with moderate-to-low rocker.
- Reactor: Find Speed, tight turns & snaps.
FCS II Reacto Neo Glass Tri Fin - At a Glance.
All-around fin that fits all riding styles with added tail release. If you want a combination of both speed and maneuverability then this is the fin for you.
KITE PADDLE SURF WARRANTY/RETURN POLICY
We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary.
Its important to us that you're stoked about what you've purchased from Kite Paddle Surf. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase give us a call (
We are not able to take returns or exchanges on wetsuits that have been in the water so, please make sure it fits BEFORE you get in the water.
Click here for our full Return Policy.